tuesday 25/03/2008

10 messages

Well i mean the cards are getting expensive simply because they might be Cr. Since 2 cards just became Cr, its unlikely we will have anymore anytime soon. Anyways, Vickie is banned in ELO so her price won't go up too high. Jackie's price went up too because of this and because of this, cards that are used to be fillers for the deck became expensive because people need those cards more if they can't afford cards like Vickie or Jackie. I think this is gonna cool down slowly hopefully. Our market is completely ran by like small group of old players and their money. They can easily buy out one character in the market and sell it for as much as they want and keep on doing that.

monday 24/03/2008

I use Vansaar, Gary, and i was using Python.. but he kept winning to Random, so i changed him out for a les damaging 5 star
Sydney is great... as long as you don't have any extra uppers smiley

@ Asakura: you are contradicting ypurself: if both have 4 6+damage cards, noone will have kenny. but, if your opp has 4 and you 3 and kenny, the life gain of kenny alone without fury would be quite enough to last 4 rounds, usually

Interesting, I believe your guildmate knives brought that up a year or so ago. Wasn't acknowledged then, though.

Well you do need Rowdy in your deck, GG's! smiley

IMO, since Random is a factor in the Type1 or Type2 environment, I would prefer to play with Attack reduction cards, GG's! smiley

Random is random..if there were anything secret about it that anyone can exploit..it wouldn't be called random then..the only way to go around it is to ensure a sure-shot..

sunday 23/03/2008

Well this one's good
dorian
zatman
rubie
samantha
blaaster
vermyn n 3*/saddy
juicy lord
b ball/graff

Second one is better cause i don't like non-maxed cards in play but you need to switch out Juicy Lord for Saddy.

saturday 22/03/2008

I need to get kolos any way to get him

Lewis (C)
Amelia (C)
Hammer (U)
Mario (U)

Venus (C)
Lunatik (U)
Ingsthra (C)
Thomson (C)

by Haveone WMD

Lamar is very good. in ELO, Lamar has a very advantage, because there are less cards that can beat him (for example, Vickie, and Jackie)
I must say without Lamar, All stars have a hard time because he is the big gun. he is the only cards that so perfect that makes everyone use him. virtually 8/8 with SOB makes him one of the most powerful cards in UR. he even equal with Dj Korr Cr..

You've got to pick 2 clans to start with. Given that Lewis and Amelia are pretty decent cards, I'd recomend that you make Allstars one of those clans. Venus is playable for a beginner, so Sakrohm could be the other. Try buying the cards to make this deck first...

Lewis
Amelia
Hammer
Mario

Venus
Lunatik
Ingsthra
Thomson

You should be able to win some games with that deck and save up clintz to buy more expensive cards later.

Yeah but withfury, it akes rattanah aa 8/6 card.. which is strong...well, i always use that...

The Elo rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in two-player games such as chess and Go.

"Elo" is often written in capital letters (ELO), but it is not an acronym. It is the family name of the system's creator, Arpad Elo (1903–1992, born as Él? Árpád), a Hungarian-born American physics professor.

Elo was originally invented as an improved chess rating system although it is used in many games today. It is also used as a rating system for competitive multi-player play in a number of computer games, and has been adapted to team sports including international football, American college football and basketball, and Major League Baseball.

For more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

If it is just a question of if he is playable then the answer is yes, but he wont be useful or effective very often

1 messages

La junta/uppers type 1:
gertrud,bryan,wardog,bruce,jackie,zatman,rubie,samantha

la junta/bangers type 1:
wardog,gertrud,bryan,burger,b ball,juicy lord or vermny n (lvl 3),graff,blaaster

la junta/all stars ELO:
bryan,gertrud,dean,marina,striker,flo,mario

la junta/gheist elo:
dean,bryan,gertrud,jane ramba,methane,leviatonn,z3r0 d34d,bristone

@ Sitri Yes, i've noticed Refreshing a browser will bring you back into the battle, but if you're distracted from doing that for too long, it can still time out, or if the browser is particularly slow for that moment.
I've noticed some times, my opponents timer will restart, this usually indicates that i'm locked in a frozen state, and i Refresh.
However... if i'm doing work or have the fight on while i'm grabbing something AFK, then it becomes easy to miss that little window to refresh.

@ Tanto89 Time outs don't display in battle history. which is exactly what i'm asking for in this thread smiley
I'd like to see the History of Time outs smiley

@ Me10c Sure shot is there to keep random... but also have a way around it.
unfortunately, +/- attack clans have a slight advantage with sure shot.
120% is too little, any less than 150% would too easily attainable.
200% is reasonable, but usually that means you have to double your opponents pill usage to get it.
it's especially hard to get a sure shot against +/- attack clans. this is a strategy.

it's strategically recommended to use +/- attack clans and cards.
because it makes it harder for your opponent to get a sure shot on you, and causes them to spend pillz to avoid being sure shot themselves.
this fact makes Sure shot necessary. and also means it should never be below 150%...maybe 180% would be nice, but it'd be harder Mathematically to determine.

Zatman,rubie,samantha,dorian(lvl 4),edd,rosa,mona,prince jr.

If you have to run a full sokrohm deck i would suggest hugo instead of ambre, but i would use it with a deck with a clan of nukers like la junta or fang pi clang. Clans like Uppers or Pussycats are also good because they cards with high power.

Create a subject