deleted

Oops i forgot i also have luis now

Sheitane *drooling*

Of course rolph

XU52-6*3 = 18 ( with bonus)

ROlph-7*3 = 21 (with bonus)

bonus = SOA

their abilties will be cancelled

Ah, they do HaveOne? Never noticed lol, just know there are to many dumb decks.

I think The art work still great in the UR , but i think player could be given chance to make image of his own char smiley

thursday 13/03/2008

Good :3 coz whats the point of playing a game where nothings done about cheaters? smiley I dont mind exploiting bad moves by my opponent, I just wanted to be sure I wouldnt be flamed.

I dont go for the 1shot unless Im sure I can get it typically, and even not 1shoting hes still a pretty good card.

@JP, so true..lol
@Johnnysay, yeh but u might have some trouble fighting against 5* card decks like this:
Cooper
Havok
Tessa Cr
Chloe/Miss Chloe
or
Kolos
Nistarok
Ielena
Kenny/Glorg
or
XU52
Rolph
Methane
Vladimir

You get it..lol, its good to have damage reducers like Sakhroms. Uranus + Na Boh + Graksmxxt + TrinmkkT. lol..

hot 43 messages

Yes. almost every game.

Nah, keep Hel and Sheitane. They are both really solid two star cards. K Cube was the only weak link. I might play Erzebet over Timmy, but that would be mostly because it kinda sucks to draw timmy and sheitane.

Yooki is one of those cards.
there are a couplec ards that are just good on their own.
Marlysa Cr is one of those cards, just good to have around, same with Graff, and veenyle, Uranus.
some cards are just good to have around.
now, each of these cards benefits from being with it's clan, but they can all function alone.

i recall throwing some of the 2 stars in when trying to make a mono clan deck, but the deck lacking a good 2 star, i'd use either veenyle, marlysa Cr, or Wardog just as a filler.

wednesday 12/03/2008

@0-FS: Obviously you haven't tried for top 100 in ELO. Once you reach around 1350 the competition is much much tougher than just getting to 1150. It's not about time to get to 1300-1400, it's about actually having a good deck and playing well. Making it to 1150 takes minimal deck building knowledge and playing skills. If you understand the game at all you can make the 1150 mark easily. As far as your deck, why not use Kenny over Ielena? He's about 20-30 times more useful. He's a better bluff card and if you do decide to attack with him, his impact is a far cry better than Ielena with only the sacrifice of 2 power.

Of course the best is bryan smileysmiley

Http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj154/nial_boy/da.jpg

this what i call overpowered..XD

Ah nvm i figured it out smiley one affects power and one affects attack smiley finally know why i got theese strange results smiley

Mybe it is a compensation of how bad you played/ how bad draw you had.

I'm not even sure... I saw an advertisement for it, and something about it just got me hooked. I generally don't even like card battle games...

Read the game's rules

I like what pfannensteil said about the deadly poison for the Freaks, where there is no minimum, and just hits 0. I think that could be applied to any bonuses with minimums. The best example would be for Montana, where with the ability the bonus would have no minimum.

Create a subject