wednesday 27/02/2008

Ulu wulu can crush them easily also nanook gaia lulabee

You need pussie cats now

...Make a table and see that it does not matter at all.
Or use the friggin' search function. Thread like that every two weeks.

Side A <-> Side B => effect (A: Ability; B: Bonus; SOA/SOB: Stop opponent Ability/Bonus)
A or B:SOA <-> nothing => B's A blocked. Both boni active.
A or B:SOB <-> nothing => B's blocked. Both abilities active.
A:SOA <-> A:SOA => both abilities not blocked or neither blocked. SAME effect, namley: none. Both boni active
B:SOB <-> B:SOB => both boni blocked or neither blocked. SAME effect, namely none. Both abilities active.
SOB and SOA (whichever as A, wichever as B) <-> SOA or SOB or SOA and SOB (wherever) => no effect of any A or B at all, all blocked out. Ignore all boni and all abilities in any of the three cases.
B:SOA <-> A:SOB => both blocked or neither blocked. SAME effect, namely: none. Side A's ability active; side B's bonus active.
A:SOB <-> B:SOA => both blocked or neither blocked, SAME effect, namely: none. Side A's bonus active; side B's ability active.

There is always just exact one way to get at a result that does not contradict straight logic. There really is no explaining. It is all directly in the stoppings themselves: only one way to resolve it. And it has been said virtually countless times.

For missing lines just switch side A and B.

Yep... it's a shame, but market prices would be highly affected if you could just stop leveling cards.
Especially since, for a Collector, you can have multiple copies fo cards at each of its levels, like Jane Ramba, Zatman, Windy mor, Malmoth, Gwen... and the list goes on...

the need to rebuy cards that are unleveled keeps the market moving, and also keeps people from dominating.

I really advised you to read the game rules.

Copied from the game rules.

The number of points awarded to the winner is equal to 25 minus the sum of the levels of the 4 characters in your team (showed by the yellow stars). Example: a player with a team of four level 5 characters will receive 5 points for a win, another one with a team of four level 1 will receive 21 points, and a player with a team including one level 5, two level 3 and one level 4 would receive 10 points.

Battle Points received after a fight includes:
- Round outcome battle points (character against character)
- KO and remaining Pillz bonuses (For daily tournament this is at max 2 points)

The one in the purple dress looks like an old granny lady..new character perhaps? smiley

I'd go with these LOA players' good tips..smiley

tuesday 26/02/2008

Change:
Dan with Mario
Dr saw with Methane
and Platinum with Bristone

Dominating Clans in order in my opinion:

Uppers
Rescue
Montana
Bangers
Ulu Watu
All Stars
Pussycats
GHEIST
Roots
Nightmare
Sakrohm
La Junta
Sentinels
Fang Pi Clang
Junkz
Freaks

GG's! smiley

Wow how annoying! cute deck, wakoko! smiley

Sweet another senior post! smiley
Try to upgrade your deck to this cute build asap! smiley

Kerozinn Cr *5 / Kinjo *5
Windy Mor *3
Xia Leming *3
Sakazuki *2
Kolos *5
Timmy *3
Sheitane *2
Hel *2

GG's! smiley

IMO, Kolos is the highest 1'st turn K.O. available in ELO, keep him, try this:

Kolos *5
Kenny *4
Sheitane *2
Hel *2
Methane *4
Leviatonn *3
Bristone *3
Z3r0 D34d *2

GG's! smiley

monday 25/02/2008

I´d say danger/new blood are the best.

Also how often people do not get a rare from a pack? I´ve bought 4 packs and got a rare from each(i even got 2x Timmy)

sunday 24/02/2008

You know a clan is overpowered when there's no other strategy but 'HOW TO BEAT A CLAN'

Yup, I will help give some ideas too. smiley

Hey guys, here's a fun one for all you aging Titans out there. It certainly is not the most powerful deck, but hey against a noob you can always win with proper pill management. Plus its fun to show off your collection in Type/ELO, so, even if you lose, you know they are still jealous.

Fang Pi Clan (13 stars): bonus= damage +2

Marlysa Cr (2*): 7/2, ability= stop opp bonus
Elya Cr (3*): 3/5, ability= courage: power +5
Seldnor Cr (3*): 5/2, ability= +1 life per damage
Kerozinn Cr (5*): 8/6, ability= -1 opp power, min 5

Nightmare (12 stars): bonus= stop opp bonus

Dwain Cr (2*): 3/3, ability= -2 opp power, min 3
Thaumaturge Cr (3*): 4/3, ability=-2 opp damage, min 2
Ambrose Cr (3*): 5/3, ability= +1 life per damage
Ombre Cr (4*): 7/5, no ability

Get rid of Tyler.... I'm sure you remember how he performed against my Graksmxxt earlier.... Jackie is not necessary- she's a waste of money if you're going to play ELO. And ditch Erpeto... Sell him a few weeks after he leaves new Blood.

Also, if you're trying to confuse your opponent by playing B Ball offensively- don't. B Ball's damage just isn't worth risking Pillz for. Now, if it was a La Junta or Freaks, then you could use blockers offensively...

By the way, if your deck is for Type 1/ELO, then lose some of the high-levels... The one you posted is a 28 star deck.

saturday 23/02/2008

I hate people like that i am doing ok and about rank 200 still recoverable and some noob decides to waste my time, same in training when they have played their card that needs XP they just let the clock time down..

Oh, and one last thing we all seem to have forgotten...
In the Lost Warehouse Open or Lost Warehouse, there is no bonus. You will always (unless you level up a card) get 1 battle point.

Create a subject