friday 15/02/2008

11 messages

Eyrton,murphy,tessa cr

thursday 14/02/2008

Nope, government always restrict people doing monopoly
using tax, regulation, etc..

but in UR there is no government.. but invisible hand will make the price down..
the price went up but people will sell their cards and if you don't have more money to buy them in orer to maintain the price you made, you will fail..
but some of them success.. for example flesh pimp, tania, razor..

Really?
if I use uppers? or montana?
remember that nightmare is not too strong, their overall power is 6..
even kolos cannot win against Zatman.. or Mona.. lol..

ELO
Kolos
Kenny
Hel
Sheitane
Blaaster
Vermyn N 3*/Saddy
Juicy Lord
Graff/B Ball(Defense)

Thanx i forgot the first pill
lolzsmiley

OCA_Shadow

@ Ilzhahkha
check the Game's Rules
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php

wednesday 13/02/2008

I'd go with 1f - KV Raven's second deck..

good high-powered, high-damaging damaging cards with lots of defensive cards..

Vermyn N's power at level 3 and 4 are just the same (although -2damage in comparison, but it's ok), so a 3 star can save you an extra slot..
Same with Charlie and Gwen..

and yes..playing un-evolved Pussycats for a defensive deck is actually better..

Thx you all for your replies.
While buying all the cheap rescues - imo the deck wouldn´t be very great.
But i like the sentinel idea.
I think i´m gonna go with the Sentinel/Sakrohm build that HaveOne WMD suggested.

Good artwork, but when you see their power, damage, and abilities, it's not balanced..
almost everyone put 8/8.. or level 2 7/2 with ability (can't read it)

Ulu vatu or all stars

I jusy play a freaks deck no partner and it does very well in most fights

tuesday 12/02/2008

Yh i know the red and green thanx

Thanks for all the replies, I had a long look at the two and went for Havoc.

Yes, All-Stars can handle Rescue. At least in tournaments since you have Lamar with the important SOB. You just need to avoid Elvira. And Striker and Alexei are good enough to handle Alec, Hax and Marco. Or they can bypass Steve or Slyde. Flo can handle almost every Rescue as well.

Ulu Watu can handle Rescue as well I think. Especially in tournaments where you have access to Tanaereva and Wee Lee. But even in ELO they should do just fine with Lulabee, Hikiyousan, Rass, Ice Jim, Nanook, Gaia and Gabrielle as options.

And then there are of course clans like Montana, Uppers and Nightmare. Their bonus should be enough to handle Rescue as well.

The problem with Rescue is that you they take advantage of a weak draw while they almost never have a weak draw themselves because of their bonus and their unique card power levels. And in a random environment, their luck factor is incredibly high because of their bonus.

monday 11/02/2008

@jj..they dedicate their time so that they can "show off" their skillz and try to win collectors.. smiley

In type 1
With low level cards, a 3 card win will get 24ish points, 4 card win- 30 if you're lucky. A 4 or 5 star in your hand bring it down to 20.
On the same note a 2 card KO will get you about 20 BP.
So balance out between quick fights and free BP if you come up against an easy 3/4 card win. Don't forget that KO bonus is reduced during tournament hours!

Just having your character beat theirs is a good source of BP. So having high attack power helps (One reason why you see so many rescue in type 1 during tournaments)

Don't try 'n' pull pills for your last 2 cards to win- it won't be worth it and it wastes precious time.
Don't time out.
Don't give up/forfeit.

FREE TIP -
Start a match 3-4 minutes before the hour. Once you finish, it'll be about a minute into the tournament and you'll have a 15-30 point head start.

The only way I can think of that people get so many points is - they don't lose. I'll be watching my position, after a loss I know I'll drop about 20 places straight up.. A loss can be costly when you're trying to break the top 25 or higher, where you need more points to climb ranks.

I used Copper, and Tessa Cr in my mono Sentinel deck, but Coppers 4 power base was not so great when facing against stop ability.
Havok has a better base power, so it's really a preference.
as for Tessa Cr, always a bonus smiley

Unfortunately, i have bad luck, so i would very often end up with 3 2 star cards, and a 3-5 star card... more often than should, but some times, i'd end up with 2 5s, a 4, and a 3...

Sentinel faces major problems against Gheist and roots, and cards with stop ability.
also, Mono Rescue, with the 4 more + attack poses a problem occasionally, depending on your hand.

Thx for the advice guys
appreciate it a lot

Jackie *5
beetenka *4
zatman *3
rubie *3
charlie *5
baby Q *4
yayoi *4
Manon cr *3

sunday 10/02/2008

I agree, 1'st build is indeed strong. smiley