sunday 10/02/2008

Ielena to leader hugo / morphun / ambre optionalsmiley

What about Armand is he a good one to put in

Charlie? smiley

she's good..but she's not overpowered..IMO..the Pussycats clan are balanced right now..that's why Baby Q and Wanda are both banned..to balance the Pussycats in the current meta..no need to ban another Pussycat..and if people just want to ban cards in their favor and get their way..we'll be left with Globumms, Ougun Kyus and Meyens to play..lol..smiley

and about the polls..honestly..I think it's good that we don't have them (unless the polls do not pertain to banning or changing card stats)..because it might just turn to chaos and people (or clans) with plenty of clintz to spend to vote will most likely get their way..to ban this and that, change this and that, etc..to their liking..(let's just leave the decisions to the game developers, Admins, Mods, or whoever has the authority)

I see no end to this thread..I think it will be best if Moderators just close this..

saturday 09/02/2008

One thing I have to say is that this deck relies greatly on abilities. Against Roots or Gheist, the freaks section is toast.
Then there's power. 3 cards have 7 power, the rest have 6. There are no bonuses to increase power, and only one card modifies attack. So your cards would have trouble winning battles, especially again the Freaks.
The rather low damage makes you rely on poison a lot, and restricts your strategy. If you don't win the first battle, you lose out on 2 valuable damage. Opponents might guess from this when you're bluffing and when you're not. It also means that if the opponent starts off with a high power card, you're in immediate danger.

In other words, I don't like it. Generally, I hardly ever see people using Freaks. They may be the only clan that is definitely quite a bit weaker than the others.

Sorry wrong message board,. lock this mods its getting a new home

Always the z3r0 d34d 1* card that you can play smiley smiley, a throw away soa smiley

friday 08/02/2008

Agree with Celeb. For the most part any +dmg is bad in LW. You do not want to accidentally KO. The purpose of the LW is to gain the most xp for both players. It is why EVO (evolution) play was created. Although not official, EVO play is where a player will play 6 pillz on his turn to guarantee (for the most part) a win with that char. When it is the opponents turn to play, he will play 0 pillz and will try to maximize xp by playing a lvl 1-2 card against a lvl 5 card or a lvl 3-4 card against a lvl 1-2 card. You want to try and give the largest seperation in levels to gain levels quickly.

When you play clans like rescue, Junkz, Montana etc. You make it difficult for some players to win even with their 6 pillz. The only reason I play with the bonuses is because I level 1 clan at a time. I normally buy 60-120USD of cards every month. That is a lot of cards to level. I use 5 star cards in the clan that I am leveling in case I get someone that you can obviously tell is going for a KO. I will normally do what I have to do to make sure I get the win. it is also why I level in the restricted LW and not the open.

There used to be a sticky that was called the unofficial rules of the LW. It is no longer stickied. I used to have it copied so that I could paste it into chat after a battle where a player purposely tried to KO me.

Good but More Expensive smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

I agree, Elite Star XK's pure montana deck has it all, GG's! smiley

You need Cr cards for your steel-defense deck to be possible. Guru Cr and Manon Cr are components of this deck. GG's! smiley

thursday 07/02/2008

I agree with cheese, leader owns all

wednesday 06/02/2008

@NudeCeleb: sorry if you feel insulted, but you have to agree that coming in here and posting about something should require to have the right facts to begin with, right ?

I have those already i have Pussycats, Ulu Watu, GHIEST, Nightmare, All stars, Fang Pi Clang

Yes, two advices:
1. L2P comes mainly with practise. So before starting getting any advices from all the rocket scientists here, go get dirty first and create your very own impression of the game.
2. Don't eat yellow snow.

Cheers m8, welcome to clint city

Example would be Alec..(normally 7/4)..if you try and put him in a mono La Junta deck or other mono-non-Rescue deck and play him out (considering your opponent has no SOA cards)..by the time animation starts, you will see that he becomes a 7/5..smiley

anyway..I hope this helps you out..smiley

Awesome ideas that you have all added tot eh FAN CARD section! Who knows, maybe UR Staff is checkingthem out and you'll see some of your ideas as real cards. That would be cool.

That sounds go ground zero but i dont have 200k somehting and most iv ever had is 60k something at one timesmiley

I had a Junkz deck w/ Morphun, it went suprisingly well. The stars are kind of hard to manage, but it works

Create a subject