sunday 03/02/2008

Oo thanks =D

U cant use rescue in elo

I only have the kerozinn cr and i dont have enough for more so plz no post with cr's other then kerozinn and sorry if i have another post with the same meaning

Or if its in a random room, just put out any amount of pillz smiley Unless its a sure hit, u still have a chance to win smiley 2 extra attack in random rooms = nothing.

Ok so which clan I should add to splash? (All Stars mono on t2 are really strong smiley)

Zatman
Dorian
Rubie
Beetenka
Fellyn
Gwen *2
Yayoi
smiley

Lamar (R)
Striker (U)
Flo (U)
Ashley (C)
Jackie (R)
Zatman (U)
Rubie (R)
Samantha (C)

Lamar is banned for elo Lamar to Hammer
jackie is banned for elo jackie to beetenka

hammer
Striker (U)
Flo (U)
Ashley (C)
Beetenka
Zatman (U)
Rubie (R)
Samantha (C)

This deck is good

Sentinel are more Law enforcement based though, Kwan, is more of a self proclaimed Vigilante... and a crazy one to boot.
Junkz is home to more than just Rave kiddies... look at Otakool, Keanew, Nobrocybix, and bunny... completely not disco junkies.

Bryan 4
Wardog 2
Jane Ramba 3
Gertrud 4

Zero dead 2
Bristone 3
Leviatonn 3
Methane 4

saturday 02/02/2008

Save up for a leader at lv1 and level him up. you should get a turnover profit.

Well the concept isn't bad because the deck woyld have a few soa.
hmm well u could switch the ghiest with roots and use an ultimate power deck
wardog
dean
bruce
jane ramba

shanka
yookie
ranatah
noodile

thats costs 11615clintz

if you want something different and bit cheaper use this
yookie
ranatah
narenda
noodile

dean
burger
mitch
tank

that costs 5513 hope it helps gd gamingsmiley

If u have any doubts abt ELO.... go check topics in ur home page about ELOs... there u have a calculator which can tell u how much ELO points u get if u defeat a opponent with greater ELO points or may be lesser... just check tat out...

Saying "Kolos is a lot better than Lamar" is one hell of a statement. Lamar had to be banned from ELO, remember ? It most likely won't happen with Kolos, because Kolos simply doesn't have the impact on ELO as Lamar had. That fact alone is already putting your statement in a not so good light.

And the funny thing about that 6 power vs 7 power when they are without clan bonus is that Lamar still wins more battles than Kolos. Simply because of his SOB. He shuts down all the important clans bonus. Montana, Rescue, Uppers... just to name the most 3 important ones. And Kolos ? Oh, look, I need to spend far more pillz, thats bad. Not to mention that Lamar doesn't care about the bonus of GHEIST and Roots.

And with clan bonus ? Well, Lamar suddenly has more power than Kolos while both have SOB.

I don't see why you say that with the abilities stopped, Kolos is better than Lamar btw. That's coming out of thin air. With stopped abilities, Kolos isn't scary at all with his 4 damage, while Lamar still does 8 damage.

The OHKO isn't always an option either because you maybe can't avoid SOA or damage reducer or it simply is too obvious. While the damage reducer applies to Lamar as well, the other things don't.

In a tournament environment where you face a lot of +/- attack bonus and a lot of abilities, you need to have a lot of SOB and SOA yourself. You have to keep that in mind when building a deck.

And I wouldn't call 12-14 points for a 3 round match plenty. Especially not over an hour

Ok tnx

Tnx guys

friday 01/02/2008

And im trying to get marlysa cr but i only have 1,000 clints rite now lolz

and thanx again smiley

No scanner is such a bad thing..must use paint to the comic like the freaks vs sentinel T.T

I play a fang pi/nightmare deck, and I even beat them with a pure fang pi deck once

Yes, KV Raven is right. You take away the higher min attack first and then the lower one. Also, if u are thinking of buying it, don't. Its power is horrible. It is very very weak.

Any variant with Uppers has proven itself capable to dominate on ELO's current metagame. GG's! smiley

Create a subject