monday 04/02/2008

It makes you go second in the first round, regardless of star counts

Ty i think i get it now mods plz close this thread

To have a good star you have to buy 40 or 80 credits... than get 2/4 action packs (the one that has better clans but it's your choice) and then see the cards you get:

- chose the clan you got the better cards
- sell the cards you wont use
- buy cards to complete your deck

if you do that you can tell us what cards you got and we can try to help you decide wich clans to stick with and wich cards to seel/buy!

(Now you can get really lucky with those packs or not... but probably you'll get some cards... at least better than he beginner ones)

I would go for:

lulabee
nanook
gaia
gabrielle

methane
leviatonn
bristone
z3r0 d34d

or replace methane for rolph and use lulabee at lvl 4!

Well pure montana I advise you to wait for new montana cards...

montana/ulu watu:

edd or rosa
ottavia
mona
prince jr

lulabee
nanook
gaia
gabrielle

(but it doensn't looks a good combo to me! I wouldn't try these two clans for now)

Hi,

Through some random pack grabs, I've wound up with more than a few cards from off-clans than I'd like, so at the very least I'm levelling them up for resale. Sometimes, with a 4* or 5* card, an earlier evolution is worth more on market sale than the higher evolutions.

I can understand this in some cases, Copper, Vladimir, and Tafa gain their abilities at less than full evolution (The latter two being completely sold out at their mature level), making them more suitable for T1 play, but Peeler is confusing the hell out of me: 5* card, gaining ability at 5*, but devalues fairly badly when he hits 5*. I know from experience it takes a fair amount of time level from 4~5, so why accept anything less than fully-evolved if it means someone else has done all the work for you?

So what's the reason behind some cards devaluing at higher levels when that's when they mature?

Leviatonn
methane
xu52
platinium
esmeralda
maciej *3
wolfang
soushee

smiley smiley this good

sunday 03/02/2008

Oo thanks =D

U cant use rescue in elo

I only have the kerozinn cr and i dont have enough for more so plz no post with cr's other then kerozinn and sorry if i have another post with the same meaning

Or if its in a random room, just put out any amount of pillz smiley Unless its a sure hit, u still have a chance to win smiley 2 extra attack in random rooms = nothing.

Ok so which clan I should add to splash? (All Stars mono on t2 are really strong smiley)

Zatman
Dorian
Rubie
Beetenka
Fellyn
Gwen *2
Yayoi
smiley

Lamar (R)
Striker (U)
Flo (U)
Ashley (C)
Jackie (R)
Zatman (U)
Rubie (R)
Samantha (C)

Lamar is banned for elo Lamar to Hammer
jackie is banned for elo jackie to beetenka

hammer
Striker (U)
Flo (U)
Ashley (C)
Beetenka
Zatman (U)
Rubie (R)
Samantha (C)

This deck is good

Sentinel are more Law enforcement based though, Kwan, is more of a self proclaimed Vigilante... and a crazy one to boot.
Junkz is home to more than just Rave kiddies... look at Otakool, Keanew, Nobrocybix, and bunny... completely not disco junkies.

Bryan 4
Wardog 2
Jane Ramba 3
Gertrud 4

Zero dead 2
Bristone 3
Leviatonn 3
Methane 4

saturday 02/02/2008

Save up for a leader at lv1 and level him up. you should get a turnover profit.

Well the concept isn't bad because the deck woyld have a few soa.
hmm well u could switch the ghiest with roots and use an ultimate power deck
wardog
dean
bruce
jane ramba

shanka
yookie
ranatah
noodile

thats costs 11615clintz

if you want something different and bit cheaper use this
yookie
ranatah
narenda
noodile

dean
burger
mitch
tank

that costs 5513 hope it helps gd gamingsmiley

If u have any doubts abt ELO.... go check topics in ur home page about ELOs... there u have a calculator which can tell u how much ELO points u get if u defeat a opponent with greater ELO points or may be lesser... just check tat out...

Create a subject