Rubie *3
Colin/Gina Glitt *2

All Stars- *13
Lamar *5/Striker *4
Marina *4
Striker *3
Lewis *1/Lewis *2

wednesday 26/12/2007

Lobo is a sitting duck against flo..or even samantha..better put anita..just bluff with it..smiley

smiley mod close this thread..

Yes but sometimes its just luck if you play in rooms where highest atack always win you will win its just random you were unlucky

I already won 31 points in a battle on the tournment, i won with all cards(rescue clan) and i had no more them 9 stars and won to 5 and 4 level cards smiley

To make it cheap partner Ulu Watu with Roots or La Junta
Lulabee
Gaia
Nanook
Gabrielle
Ratanah
Yookie
Noodile
Miken Moose

Bruce
Dean
Jane Ramba
Wardog
Lulabee
Hikiyousan
Gaia
Gabrielle

Deck 2 is a little expensive than the first one but it's worth it

tuesday 25/12/2007

Dw i waited for 2 days refreshed did the same thing took him outta my deck ( which i did lats time and it didnt work) got him outaa my preset deck try all these wakky thigs then sold him to kate ... no one bought him on the market ( i put him o the market on the day i was waiting) it worked! this can be closed now

I am also trying to keep this deck ELO eligible. Although a winning non ELO deck would be nice too. smiley

Remove the Freaks and just use a Leader if you would'nt play them Pure. GG's! smiley

...yo..( me bored)

monday 24/12/2007

Alternatively, you could use Ashley instead of Flo... if you feel the need for Damage reduction.
And until you level up Wolfgang, you could use Zoltran, who is Worlds better than Dacha Macha

It's few hours to midnight here so Happy Holidays!!!

@ diedsoul, not to mention the fact that they all become Cr.

sunday 23/12/2007

Http://urdb.kirlad.net

this is Memento Mori's complete UR database..

@Ionas,

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&id_subject=204982

This should be the "JP thread"

The banned clan changes every week. And Rescue is amazingly easy to take down with the right deck.

I really don't know how much this will cost, but it works goooooood.

Uppers/Nightmare

Uppers 14*
Zatman 3*
Rubie 3*
Dorian 5*
Frankie High 3*

Nightmare 11*
Kenny 4*
Timmy 3*
Sheitane 2*
Hel 2*

Type 1 and ELO
Bruce
Dean
Jane Ramba
Wardog
Bryan
Lunatik
Corrina
TrinmkkT
Uranus
Nistarok
Kenny
Hel
Sheitane
Dorian
Beetenka
Zatman
Rubie
Samantha

Which one do u guys suggest?

Kati
Windy Mor
Sakazuki
Linda
Lulabee
Nanook
Warren
Gabrielle

or

TrinmkkT
Uranus
Corrina
Lunatik
Lulabee
Ice Jim
Nanook
Gabrielle

The first deck is good only if i don't get 3 Ulu Watu, the second deck lacks SOA/SOB. So which one do u suggest plus any suggestion to them?

saturday 22/12/2007

This subject went too far off-road especially because of the totally-non-recommended name and because there aren't many things to say when you may find decks like those ones already posted in many previous subjects.

Create a subject