Graff
Saddy
Vermyn N
Blaaster

Lulabee
Gaia
Gabrielle
Jeff

Game suggestions are not wanted to be discussed publicly, so you need to address moderators or Urban Support Centre smiley

tuesday 29/01/2008

Good against Rescue, Good against Gheist...
i'd say still good against Ulu watu, and Sentinel.
but All stars might overpower...

Sorry, accidentally press the answer button.. smiley

Ulu Watu*11
Lulabee*5
Nanook*3
Gabrielle*2
Warren*1

Nightmare*14
Kenny*4
Kolos*5
Hel*2
Dieter*3

@ground..lolz i misunderstood it..smiley

monday 28/01/2008

Yeah you could change to lelena but I also thought that if it's a life gaining deck you should have Bridget but seriously I don't think that concept would really work because my deck has a lot of really high damage dealers so usually in the dailies I have to put some weak cards in my deck just so I can make the battles longer and I can get more points but even like that my battles almost never last more than 3 rounds

Yup..Mack_the_knife is right..
no need to fry the player..just think of what the player would do or feel when he/she sees this thread where people talk about him/her like this..
Moderators..please close this..

1) reat the rules
2) it's a bonus not a ability!

I will vote for my friend:
4ACES

he is the BEST ELO PLAYER that i know!

keep it up

Agreed... Mario adds that extra power, essentially having an 8/3 2 star card...(not quite as good as wardog... bit good never the less.
Ashley can reduce damage, which is very useful.
Mario has more power, and damage, but no usefull ability to speak of...
it really depends on what you want out of the match.
ofcourse, it's not too hard to run both, Ashley, and Mario...

but i prefer Flo smiley

sunday 27/01/2008

Pussycats have a lot of potential, but they have an unfortunate lack of follow through especially when it comes to mono clan decks. Yayoi is probably one of the best cards in the game... and Charlie too... having -2 damage min 1 isn't a great ability, but combined with -2 min 1 as a bonus, it's -4 min 1... and that's pretty amazing(especially since if one of the effects gets canceled, the other will still apply(therefore stop a one hit KO from any card)...

saturday 26/01/2008

Morphun/Ambre

Ei Naruto and DBZ is cool! smiley

yeah this should be moved to the Recruitment forums..

@ Asakura Z, its Sakazuki.
@Raynos, true but i don't like fury much unless it makes a huge difference. Its kinda a waste of 3 pillz.

Bump, i like this thread and it needs to stay active (i better put some advice so it gets through)

well, i find sob very important in a high-damage, fast pace deck with such clans as la junta
gertrud and baby q (if you're playing type 1) pair well together to form a 2 hit ko combo

the beauty of sob is that they can't lower your already average power (a power of 6 in both cases), and its really good to stop the rescue bonus against some of the cards like alec, or if they play lea with no pillz, you can play a sob with a limited amount of pillz (if its 0 pillz then 1 pill will sureshot) to gain a win and add some damage

@tanto: low power high damage is good but for newbs for the bonus of cards like mortbax (-12 attack) bunny (+8 attack) and zaltar (-10 attack) was useful during the days that the rooms were split
still, if some newbs that play regularly in the welcome to town-type rooms, then try focusing on 2 clans (as usual) with an +/- attack bonus, it'll really help you

and thats my advice in this garage, hope this will tune your pagani zonda f to lvl 4 stats (sorry, too much NFS pro street)

friday 25/01/2008

I changed a bit my mind. I'm gonna use Freaks/Montana for Type 1.
What should I use for ELO?

2 messages

A weeks ago or so somebody buyed my john for 5555 and now its 2-3 k you musst have luck and then you can make 1 or 2 k

1 messages

Bangers:
Vermyn N
Blaaster
B Ball
Saddy/Juicy Lord -->Depending On If You Want The Reduced Damage Or The SOB

GHEIST:
Bristone
Leviatonn
Z3r0 D34d
Methane

GHEIST and Bangers are going to have trouble in general because they have lower power compared to Roots and Ulu Watu and no +/- attack in bonuses. You'll have to make up for it with abilities and damage. I like Graff over B Ball to get an SOA in the ability compared to the bonus. I also would prefer Vermyn N over Blaaster since he is more versatile and can combo with Saddy nicely.

GHEIST - 13
Rolph - 5
Leviatonn - 3
Bristone - 3
Z3r0 D34d - 2

Bangers - 12
Vermyn N/Blaaster - 4
Saddy - 3
Juicy Lord - 3
Graff/B Ball- 2

thursday 24/01/2008

Sorry to tell you nebula

but malmoth is better then kawan, 7pwr and -4atk helps a lot, and kawan's 6pwr just doesnt quite cut it, in theory his 7 dmg is great but in practice he gets beaten too much smiley

and veenyle is one of the best 2* cards out there, along with dean, hel, sheitane and marylsa cr

She is very worthwhile getting smiley

Create a subject