Very ambitious goal, but you are better off using just one ex if you're going for top 150. Good luck!
purple -red [ELO]
my starting deck this week, hope it will work
During their ban beeboy to fixit and blaaster cr to chlora
05/11/09...not as old as some, but ELO is my main mode
Pro's of current ELO:
- Almost every clan is highly playable....only real exception is La Junta who sitll have a bit to go
- Weekly bans really smash down Overpowering clans but don't completely annihilate them (unlike the certain 8 or so card Roots ban week)
- No more potential KO from the second round (I find this a pro and realise why Gheist used to be so ridiculously strong
- Even cheap, average decks can get to 1200+
- Whilst every clan is useable...'staple' halfdecks are the only thing anyone ever uses
- Certain weeks unbans just create too much domination (eg: Askai)
- 2* strong support coupled with nukes has become the meta...30ld + nuke fury is a viable option
- Power AND ability creep. The best example is a used-to-be-wonderful card like Tula...now she is an honest liability in most situations
- Noob tactics and just packing nukes is one of the best ways to go
Luck/Skill/Cards and decks
Luck and skill must always be in the game...but as waster has pointed out...if you don't draw the appropriate counter against certain decks the game becomes almost unwinnable from round 1...I find an easy example is if you don't draw any SOA or DR...now the most key part of any deck
And thus luck in your cards drawn has become a significant part of the game
More elo missions. Missions right now only act as milestones.
UR had already implemented this idea a while back. There were No/All Dr weeks, No/All SoA weeks etc. I wasn't that active in ELO during that time though so I do not have any thoughts or opinions on that.
I guess the average ELO player would fancy a fun ELO week but I'm not so sure about them ELO fanatics who fancy the mode for the score than the plays.
I support the use of mono-FPC in ELO.
Yea got to 1300 elo
using tsubame ,yoshida , Chan ,kusuri
Ralph shifou zhu tang and zakazuki
1303 and b4 that broke my elo record pf 1312 to 1347
I personally wouldn't gravitate towards something like this for ELO though. Angie isn't strong enough to occupy the 5 card slot. Also, every single card here is hard to win a round with, meaning there aren't enough pillz to comfortably win 2 rounds in most games; and the nukes (Angie and Muze) are extremely shaky under many common conditions.
I don't quite agree with the above. One thing that people forget about the Skeelz is that they have another powerful nuke; Snowflake. Snowflake will often gap for somewhere around 7 or 8, sometimes higher. With the right walls, that can definitely win you the game. The odds of drawing either Snowflake or Greem + a couple of great walls are pretty good.
As a rule of thumb, if you have at least 3 hands that are at a huge winning advantage, I consider it okay to have 1 weak hand. The odds of drawing any four specific cards are the same... So that means for every game you will probably lose due to your weakest hand, you will probably win 3 due to your strong hands.
Also, keep in mind that Belle can be really dangerous, especially if you sneak that fury in! You might still be able to get away with a 3-round win with a seemingly poor hand, like Chiara/Sandro/Sasha/Belle.
TLDR: Go for it.
Changes to the Deck
Noemi -> Diana
Lydia -> Jose Star
Those cards are pretty good already, and I highly doubt people will donate cards to a random.
Interesting deck. Might have some bad had draws so you could look into changing a 5* to a 4* and adding a * somewhere else.
Actually i just changed the Deck Again lol here it is
I'm not that excited on using the sentinel clan again... I just finished the win 500 battles with them and I am bored of playing them