friday 04/01/2008

Yeah exept vansaar

@rooster
Level 14
2 867 battle points
256 fights including 162 wins.
Imperator, 118 characters out of 325.
41% of total collection

so you have lost and cesides every deck has a weakness and wat cards are in your currant deck

Looks playable to me.

maybe play Blaster instead of BodenPower
and Vermyn N instead of Saddy...
just a variation... that you could try out.

It's not suggested to cross these two clans...
because you could end up with 2 cards at +8/2 cards at +6, 3 cards at +8/1 card at +none, 3 cards at +9/1 card at + none, or 4+8/+12... usually Rescue is playable as pure pretty easily.
that way you always have +12.

Sentinel is fun to play as pure, only because it gives you the feeling of putting a stop to crime in Clint city smiley
for the moment, i'd say you should go pure Rescue(unless Rescue is ELO ban for the week)
(consider yourself lucky you have the pure Sentinel to fall back on)

For your Type 2 deck all I can say is it is solid. Try changing Fifty to Blaaster, it will help reduce your star count but it is just a matter of preference if you think you are in need of Fifty's stop ability keep him.

Finally I think you should try shifting to Type 1 instead it is easier to get more battle points playing Type 1 than Type 2.

Ulu Watu/Roots?
I Dunno about Ulu Watu but Here it Goes!

Nanook *3
Ice Jim *3
Rass *3
Gabrielle *2

Shakra *5
Ratanah *4
Yookie *3
Miken Moose *2

thursday 03/01/2008

Since you can't sell cards in the market, it's a bit risky to just sell cards to cheaps-Kate for clintz. smiley
My advice is: Participate in the dailies, until you get enough clintz to buy better cards. After buying yourself some good cards, use your new deck in the dailies again... hopefully you'll get higher ranks and earn more clintz!

as 0-JP would say: GG's smiley

wednesday 02/01/2008

Stick with just two clans would be my first suggestion.

Use the new address please, it should work better. http://urdb.kirlad.net

Enjoy it!

(ELO)
Don *5
Rosa *4
Mona *3
Ottavia *2

Shakra *5(You need her stop opp bonus to stop the rescue to add twelve attack)
Miken Moose *2
Noodile *2
Yaman *2

(Type 1)
Vickie *5
Angelina *2
Ottavia *2
Pino *2

Shakra *5
Ratanah *4
Miken Moose *2
Noodile *2

(Type 2)
Vickie *5
Don *5
Rosa *4
Mona *3

Shakra *5
Ratanah *4
Narendra *3
Yookie *3

Repeat after me: Set spending of pillz in each round is no "strategy" in any possible means of the world. It is blind obedience to an arbitrary rule.

tuesday 01/01/2008

@nudeCeleb: SOB doesn't work too well against the Freaks. Sure, it blocks the poison, but it won't help you win any rounds, seeing how most freaks rely on their Abilities. SOA is best against Freaks, I think.

I so sold mine.....i got 1 000 000 of this puppy on lvl 2....mu ha ha ha ha,neway i bought another for 1000 at lvl 3,im twisted

Hes got a -2 opp attack bonus, and SOB. I wouldnt want to face something with a good bonus using something that doesnt have a bonus.

monday 31/12/2007

15 messages

I think that instead of attack +8 it should be attk +10 therefore it does counteract most clans and it also gives them a fair shot against the Rescue clan, if you think about it, there are much better sentinel and Junkz combination if they had taht bonus...

sunday 30/12/2007

O thank you

saturday 29/12/2007

Weird, I can't open a new topic in Strategy And Tactics :s

How about this:
Charlie
yayoi
dorless boss
feelyn
b ball
graff
blaaster