friday 07/12/2007

A lot of decks don't use Dorian... 5 stars and no ability, kinda a waste some times.
However, if you use Dorian at level 3/4, he has 8 power still.
I've tried both ways, using Dorian, and not, i think i personally had more success without Dorian...
But i've lost many games, because someone uses Dorian, and i know, that they won't be using pillz... but instead of wasting 4 pillz in hopes they used no more than 2... i just take the 7 damage.

Thanks for all the advice.....Two from each clan has some form of -opp power, so i was trying that but I might try some of these.
0LET_QJON: I would ove to do that, but before Splata went Cr. I I wasn't collecting Freaks so I sold him, then they announced that!
I was so mad! and I don't have Boris...
NEKO) and Elfayra: That sounds good and i have all of them, I might try that and see what happens!

I'm guessing this is not ELO...lol
If you wanted to make it ELO...
Bangers

Juicy Lord
Saddy
Vermyn N
Graff

Pussycats

Charlie
Cassio Cr
Feelyn
Yayoi

If not...

Bangers

Juicy Lord
Willy
Vermyn N

Pussycats

Baby Q
Clara
Yayoi
Charlie

Leader

Morphun

Yup..I agree with JP..Freaks need a card like that..smiley
for them to be more playable and more fun to use..smiley
since Splata is gone and no easy replacements can take his place, that card would be great..smiley

I have Junkz-AllStars deck and it's all right
Use bunny, peeler, flyer, amelia,

Zlatar to Gina Glitt. Pino to Simon. That's my advice.

Glitt for defense, Simon for... Well, he's definitely more versatile than Pino.

Get Rosa to replace Mort Bax.

Sentinel/Montana

Sentinel 12*
Tessa 5*
Rebecca 2*
Aurelia 2*
Carlos 3*

Montana 13*
Don 5*
Ottavia 3*
Pino 2*
Giovani 3*

Sentinel/La Junta

Sentinel 14*
Tessa 5*
Miranda 4*
Carlos 3*
Aurelia 2*

La Junta 11*
Bryan 4*
Wardog 2*
Bruce 3*
Dean 2*

You only trouble you will probably have is when u get Dean, Aurelia, Carlos and Miranda in one draw. Then you will need to work hard to win.

Thanks guys I'll get to saving

thursday 06/12/2007

Thas great....

My advice would be, not too smiley By that I mean don't build a deck that only works if you draw certain cards. I'd second the idea of an 8 card deck with only two 'sets' and a couple of wild cards. For example I'm working on a montana, sentinel deck. With Kharl and Svetlana to add a bit of muscle. Any help? smiley

Um... Vansaar is a levelling only card that should not really be included in any deck designed for play-to-win. Still I stend to recommend an 8th rescue card.

Started collecting all stars got 4 gonna improve em all max lvl

Alexei
Bhudd
Eyrton
Oyoh

i bought oyoh everton and alexei then had like 400 left so i got bhudd

However...
I have experienced some odd Power modifications.
Some times i'll be playing against an opponent, and their card will display their Power in Blue, higher than the standard power.
Some times it does this for my power aswell.
I know this will happen if they have a bonus, or ability affecting Power...
But in the cases i'm talking about, there is no modification, yet usually there is a courage or power affect, played earlier in the round...
I think the one rime i remember it happening, it was the fourth, and final card, without bonus... when the other three were Ulu Watu.
It may have been a Graphical glitch, not affecting the Power of the card, and i don't think it mattered, the power change, because i had clearly had them beat, or they clearly beat me, prior to the power boost...

Has anybody else noticed this?
(it could just be my web browser... Mozilla FireFox)

Its woryth it ive only lost once since i changed to rescue

So i tack out that s dude and then what

Hmm...i'm not sure, Kati and Windy Mor is the only SOA and SOB in the deck. They will be needed. Anyways, i already have 2 blockers.

wednesday 05/12/2007

What would be better to use?

I was thinking an uppers/La junta combo but i was also thinking la junta/All star

So far i have Alexi

Im thinking of getting rid of all sentinels out of my deck, as i've found them to not be that good, and possibly replacing them with Fang-Pi, what do you think to this deck:
Hugo
Don
Giovanni
Pino
Sakazuki
Mini Mosu
Windy Mor
Xia Leming

Make IMBA Freak STOP BONUS NOW!!! hehe! smiley

Create a subject