thursday 22/11/2007

All Stars / Nightmare = GG's! smiley

tuesday 20/11/2007

As I pointed out above, I even checked my battle history. I think this is considered to be "saved" somewhere... If repeatedly (constantly?) one battle is not counted... there is an error in the game, not in the player. Specifically probably in the code that runs once a week and distributes credits for ELO participants.

In fact, instead of all these suggestions, I retired the Fang Pi and switched to La Junta/Sentinels. That deck is actually doing pretty well for me.

monday 19/11/2007

Not everybody can win 100% of the time... otherwise, there would be no losers...
60% is still good, meaning out there, there is a player who only wins 40%...
Consider yourself lucky smiley

Why would you include Bob Joby? not even 8 damage... and no skills smiley

I would probably suggest using Uppers... Primarily because you have a Power related Clan already.
it would be good to Combine with either a Damage, or Attack Clan.

sunday 18/11/2007

Mindless mind, we know where you are trying to go.
Subject close, sorry guys, you can find answers to commons remarks about the new format in the staff announcement forum.
We'll bring changes to the tournament, but we'll keep the Type 1 and Type 2 formats since it's definitly better balanced than before.

Many people tend to forget that even with a good deck, you can go down under.
If you lack the skills or if the deck simply doesn't suit your playing style, it's not worth the effort copying other decks.

Can i get help in building my gheist deck so far i got mayen dr saw and brutox as gheist.. thinking bout mixing it with nitmare cards.. help pls./

Also, using Hugo might be a better option for a + attack bonus clan...
although Ambre is awesome with the + power...

saturday 17/11/2007

Yes..can we blacklist a player without having him/her send us a message first before we can blacklist him/her..? because I can't seem to blacklist any player unless that specific player sends me a message..

Cool, a time-out clause, 5 time-outs during a Daily Tournament and you are removed from the room till the tournament ends. It's sad the clock is indeed exploited by my opponents during Daily Tournaments.

Going cheap but you bought credits... hmm... Try working with your current rare cards for starters. Bangers / La Junta have nice combination KO's, you can even sneak in your leader for the extra pills for fury. You may play Sakrohm / Sentinels too. I'm really biased for All Stars decks so find out what deck appeals to you so you will have fun playing with it.

Morphun *5
Willy *5
Saddy *3
Graff *2
Jane Ramba *3
Bruce *3
Dean *2
Wardog *2

GG's! smiley

No Lamar... smiley
cute build tho! smiley

friday 16/11/2007

Yes its works only one the courage part

What cards do you have in your collection??

No point in playing Chikko, especially not at lvl1. Not in my eyes anyway. Thanks for the suggestion though.

How about a wild west clan? That has some potential. Bonus: Roundup-attack +2. An ability I just came up with, for every pill put onto the character, they get an additional +2 to attack. But I don't have any idea what kind of cards you could put in the clan.

thursday 15/11/2007

I have that deck, It's quite good. Keep marco... Alec is the best rescue card in my opinion, because a 7 power rescue is basically unstoppable. I have larry though, 7/3 is actually quite good.

We cannot Ban Rescue... though based on the way they are now, i do think they should have a Maximum Attack bonus, perhaps 9, to not completely cripple them...
and as for Making an Anti-deck... we shouldn't have to, you shouldn't have to make a deck to defy another deck, just because everybody uses that deck....
I purposefully try to avoid using decks just because they're too popular, I can't stand facing my own deck, or even a deck very similar to my own...

the game should allow for a lot of good decks, which it does, but some are clearly superior to others(assuming the Player understands how to play the game on a level beyond basic Brute force methodology)

I've searched, and searched for a deck, that i both enjoy playing, and that performs well in ELO, it's very difficult.
Mostly, i enjoy playing with Junkz... they only have a +8 bonus... I never really liked All Stars, i found the -2 Power to be weird...
but +2 power was Ok... I also liked playing Nightmare, the stop op bonus just seems so useful... Dieter is nice toosmiley

Realy fun!!! Congratulation. Am I allow to post your pics on the french Board?

Create a subject