Corrina *.3
Lunatik *2

Bryan *4
Gertrud *4
Wardog *2
Tessa *5
Rebecca *2
Klaus *2

Working around your deck you need these cards to to be competitive on your desired clan in different variants, personally; I would invest on Gheist withe their Odd KO combinations, GG's! smiley

Don't make something like that
remember that moderators always do their best to improve the game
and don't be angry with me cause i did the same thing and another player said these things to me
so plz dont't make useless subjects
tnx

friday 23/11/2007

Yeah I'm moving the server to a new host this weekend because the old host seems to have some other heavy traffic site on the same server and refuses to move me or them -- so they lose my business.

Memento email me so we can see where we can work together to synergize, there are things I know I am not going to do withthe site and things I know I want to go with it.

You can check this site http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/urban-rivals/index.php with the complete database

Manon Cr is the Bomb...
though i lke Scarlett Cr's story...

I know, i need to get some lower star cards smiley

thursday 22/11/2007

Marco, because 5 damage can be easily reduce to 2. Rescue need cards with the most damage possible.

Do not answer things that can be objectively checked untruthfully, AC.

The Leader clan is special.

Two identical leaers - disregarding level - WILL activate the "bonus" (which is in fact a malus). Two leaders, regardless of which kind or any further specification of the nature of the leader means: no effect of any leader at all for the player with the >1 leaders. This is the reason why >1 leader in a deck is not a really good idea.

Choose your opponents... the one's with the Halo icon are best during tournaments, GG's! smiley

She's a rare card to me. not IMBA like Leviatonn but for a clan with a great bonus, she's meant to be rare. Zatman vs. Corrina (If both had no bonus) that is where the difference is realized. GG's! smiley

The New school Tier 1 decks with the absence of Tanaereva and Graksmxxt:

All Stars - Pussycats
All Stars - Uppers
All Stars - Montana
Uppers - GHEIST
La Junta - GHEIST
Bangers - GHEIST
Rescue + Uranus

GG's! smiley

Lamar *5
Striker *4
Marina *4
Flo *2
Saddy *3
Juicy Lord *3
Graff *2
Meroo *2

Just save for Lamar and your off to play competitive ELO, GG's! smiley

All Stars / Nightmare = GG's! smiley

tuesday 20/11/2007

As I pointed out above, I even checked my battle history. I think this is considered to be "saved" somewhere... If repeatedly (constantly?) one battle is not counted... there is an error in the game, not in the player. Specifically probably in the code that runs once a week and distributes credits for ELO participants.

In fact, instead of all these suggestions, I retired the Fang Pi and switched to La Junta/Sentinels. That deck is actually doing pretty well for me.

monday 19/11/2007

Not everybody can win 100% of the time... otherwise, there would be no losers...
60% is still good, meaning out there, there is a player who only wins 40%...
Consider yourself lucky smiley

Why would you include Bob Joby? not even 8 damage... and no skills smiley

I would probably suggest using Uppers... Primarily because you have a Power related Clan already.
it would be good to Combine with either a Damage, or Attack Clan.

sunday 18/11/2007

Mindless mind, we know where you are trying to go.
Subject close, sorry guys, you can find answers to commons remarks about the new format in the staff announcement forum.
We'll bring changes to the tournament, but we'll keep the Type 1 and Type 2 formats since it's definitly better balanced than before.

Create a subject