monday 29/10/2007

Hei darkdan..
i dont like you pathetic attitude...
you are so arrogant and i just dont like it...

pm me and lets settle this in danger zone...

So what other clan do you have in mind? La Junta is a good clan to pair up with the Junkz. But since you bought credits you may try this Pussycats build if you plan on spending on unevolved cards.

Peeler *5
Gibson *4
Otakool *3
Berserkgirl *3
Yayoi *4
Elly Mae *4
Gwen *1
Svelthlana *1

sunday 28/10/2007

A snippet from my report of a couple bugs to a CSR

Urban-Rivals Customer Support <support-en@urban-rivals.com>
Sunday, October 28, 2007 3:50 AM
RE: a couple issues {40510}

If you are stuck with a battle, try to properly disconnect from the FLASH game (bottom left button, then "quit the game"smiley, it will clear out any outstanding games.

Lol it get's worse smiley

Very bad..
you almost use all clan in your deck..

try all stars and Fang pi clan..

Pussycats
charlie 4*
feelyn 2*
yayoi 4*
gwen 1*
elly mae 4*
clara 5*
veenyle 2*
uranus 3*

just a thought but send comments

Long as i get my free credit i don;t care where i come smiley

K.. thanks for that. smiley

You can't make an Uppers deck without Zatman / Frankie Hi / Dorian.

save up clintz.

Hei try this:
Allstars:
Lamar *5
Flo *2
Striker *4
Lewis or Amelia *3
La Junta:
Dean
Bryan
Wardog
Jane Ramba...
you can use Lamar for a combo with the Junta's to rnd the fight..
the only problem is the defende so you can use Marina to Striker or the last resort is to use Ashley to Flo..but just like Expe-rimental said Flo is very handy in the ELO>>i just got one!!smiley

I do have tyler, and thanks for the help, it seems to be a good deck

It is a situation when your card has double or more attack than your opp..example your card =10 your opp=5 you are sure to win even in the random room..

Try to get Bodenpower and Vermyn N

saturday 27/10/2007

Lan fank phi chang is good kinjo s man odams

He is prryti good

Syd nose smiley

Here's my latest deck after experimenting with a handful of other clans.

Bryan
Gertrud
Burger
Jane Ramba
Tank
Wardog
Dean
Uranus

I chose La Junta for several reasons and there is a reason why I decided against using a level 5. La Junta has several good cards with a lot of damage and good abilities, which makes it excellent for a single clan deck. My reason for forgoing a level 5 is the fact that it is just one card and in ELO mode, I have learned that it does more harm to me than good. Most of the time I never get it in my hand and during the games I do play it, it turns out to be useless half the time against certain cards my opponent has that seem specifically designed to take out my level 5 card. It also consumes a lot of stars that force me to use more level 2s/3s than I feel comfortable with. In any card game, it's also foolish to rely on a single card in order to win. So I decided to stop playing against the odds and play with them by using 3 level 4s, 3 level 3s, and 2 level 2s. With this deck, there is no possible way I can get hands as bad as I did with my Allstars deck, Pussy Cats deck, Nightmare deck, Ulu Watu deck, Uppers deck, Uppers/Morphun deck, Ulu Watu/GHEIST deck, and Ulu Watu/Junkz deck. All of which I sold one at a time for the funds needed for a new and improved deck. This deck has plenty of power, a lot of of damage, and several abilities that compensate for having only one clan instead of two.

Tnx alot great one's... now i will buy Marina instead of Lamar..tnx alotsmiley

Sell your Flyer. It's the only Junkz that you have. If you want to, sell otome and tatane, but your fang pi clan will get weaker.smiley

Create a subject