wednesday 24/10/2007

You can sell Miss Ming,Caciope,IronField and Bridget.

Morphun *5
Malmoth *4
Gibson *4
Otakool *3
Dash *2
Veenyle *2
Allan *2
Uranus *3

GG's! smiley

Linda *4
Macumba *4
Windy Mor *3
Xia Leming *3
Copper*5
Rebecca *2
Aurelia *2
Klaus *2

or

Kinjo *5
Linda *4
Windy Mor *3
Sakazuki *2
Tessa *5
Rebecca *2
Aurelia *2
Klaus *2

GG's! smiley

I like your 1'st deck, GG's! smiley

6 messages

Well this is an ELO deck bro, smiley

tuesday 23/10/2007

Courage is a very good move, in a freaks deck it can be very helpful for getting the 1st turn poison, for some cards it brings them to good stats, in ELO it is obvious hat you will use it but thats why it's called 'courage' it's a obvious risk goin first but the reward is ability's that are always good.

Kinjo only good if the situation is good ( no stop opp ability or damage reducers) , some cards like gina glint are very good defense cards ( -4opp damage hurts ) , vermyn N only has 5 power but can be dangerous thnks to having 7 damage and a reduction ability , same with uranus her stats are crap but her ability is one of the best defenisve ones in the entire game( same goes with the two choles except obviously the 8 damage they have ) ,the main thing is to have a mixture of high power/damage cards and get defenisve ones aswell , regarding the question 6+ should be high enough for both but remeber having higer damage then power is never reali good as it would take more to win the round in the 1st place :
0-Twinblade

monday 22/10/2007

It's 7/7 , crassus gets 7/3 plus 4 damage

Or you could swap Lost Hog and Windy Mor for Kati and Macumba, this will be more balanced for you

Thanks alot, i chose the 1 with nightmare and the saturn shaped 1 (cant remeber name smiley) it cost 16k hehe

sunday 21/10/2007

smileyi like the freaks and the junkzsmiley

Leader isn`t good idea, if I use low stars deck I get more points for battle, All leaders have 5 stars, that is the reason why I use 9 cards in type 2 deck smiley

Thankssmiley 0-LS & 0ADW-Zhupons

in fact I always have problems connecting http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/urban-rivals/ without proxy,that is why I posted this,thank you I feel so lucky to have the answers smiley

saturday 20/10/2007

For me you should swap Fifty for Graff. This will reduce your star count by three which will grant you more point in tournaments. He have 1 more power than Fifty, but have less damage. For the eight, follow what Jade said and choose between Saddy or Juicy Lord (you can even use both if you take off Platoona, this will reduce by one more your star count too.)

Thnks for the help darko , appreciate it smiley

Try to switch this Emma for Uranus and Ashigaru for Morphun or Hugo and you will get a really better deck smiley

Exactly what you said. Selsya's bonus will cancel Striker's ability, so she will have 6 power that will be reduced to 4 by Striker's bonus

Lol me think it mean 'in my opinon' =P

Hmmm it depends , pure 1 clan decks can be very good put if you have another clan you could have a even better deck , perhaps all stars?

Have you other cards or is this your start pack

Create a subject