friday 12/10/2007

Tha'ts a nice deck, i only don't like that much Dash, but using him well can make you win easy a game.

Try and see if it works with you smiley

Striker
Marina
Ashley
Flo

Kerozinn
Kati
Sakazuki
Marlysa Cr or Windy Mor lvl 2 or Xia Leming lvl 2 (Now it's the part, as you need one of these cards to balance the clans.)

You switch Marina for Amelia, and then swithc the unevolved 2 star cards for his evolved version, but i don't like much that way

1 messages

You can check here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=abilities

thursday 11/10/2007

Look at the ELO deck database and you will see a lot of good ELO decks there that you can adapt to you according to your cards. Just choose the clans you know how to play =D

http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/urban-rivals/elo.php

It will be a viable nightmare/gheist deck if you do darko sugestions.... you can do it without changing Ielena, but I think it gets much better with nistarok instead of ielena...

as you have your deck it ain't a viable deck at all...

1 messages

Sorry...I didn't see the news.

Let's say that the ability says that power/damage opp power/damage min your power/damage. Will it have any significant change to the cards being used?

Warren is used as a 1-star and has only 1 power. Selsya also have only 1-power. Dash and Jaoe has only 1-damage. Will giving it a minimum improve their chances?

And remember power or damage added by bonus will be added after the ability resolve so cards like Warren and Laetitia says power opp power+2 so you still have 2 more power than your opponent as long as both bonus and ability resolves.

Actually, it would be benificial for the noobs in the warehouse coz kinjo's lvl 5 right? so lots of XP!

wednesday 10/10/2007

If u want to make full ulu watu for type 1, than this could work
lulabee
wee lee
warren
jeff
gabrielle
nanook
gaia
ice jim

i think that using less than 25 stars ensures low star count in your hand, and its great for tournaments, since the more low stars win a round, the more points u get, although u can trade wee lee with hikiyousan if u want

Lol just play in tournaments and maybe do as jimbo says and buy some credits , i'm thinking of buting some soon so i can make my deck smiley

tuesday 09/10/2007

Vansaar realin only helpfull for training cards in the lostwarehouse , as for other leaders deffinatly ambre smiley

The ability or bonus which doesn't get cancelled or stopped always prevail in any given situation..which mean that Windy Mor's ability goes through,his bonus is not cancelled by Elixir's stop opponent bonus..he therefore has damage +2

In the above situation: nothing cancels or stops Windy Mor's ability,right? therefore it prevails and Windy Mor's bonus of damage +2 still apply

This is never a matter of whose ability or bonus comes or gets applied first..just remember.."the ability or bonus which doesn't get cancelled or stopped always prevail in any given situation".

I think this thread should be sticked to the wall so future questions about this matter would be avoided..

Gheist all stars would work if you aren't playing elo, but if you are then maybe drop xu52 for methane (i prefer high power cards to high damage cards so i don't use xu52 much anyway)

To make the ultimate deck for fight type two, use 8 charlie (s). Her ability lets you negate two points of damage so if your opp uses something like vicke, that blocks your bonus, your in luck. Also, charlie does have 7 power and deals eight damage.

If I were want have a Collector card, I couldn't only buy credit. I need win ELO

I actually would use them both. smiley

monday 08/10/2007

Thanks for tha answers, i thought about that because otherwise Morphun will be better choise than Hugo most of time ( especially when most of your characters powers is equal or greater than 6) but in this wise Hugo will be a good choice too.

Its just random...this is wat just happened to me...

Venus with 6 pillz vs Dr Saw with 4 pills and I lost...hmm...lol..w/e. His Dr Saw one hit mine...

Random factors are really stupid and I hate it..lol

Yes their abilities are all the same (exepct kenny and mojo are +2, and hel and Ielena are +1), but if you have to choose between a card lvl 5 I would certanly go for nistarok, great power and great damage reducer...

but is you want a leader than I guess with this cards I would choose bridget!
If you gain 3 life in one battle pluz kenny with fury you would allmost for sure win!

I mean you gave 5 damage and you gain 10 life from him plus 3 from bridget, tat means you'll have a total 18 damage!

if you make your opp use his S.O.A. in ielena and make him spend his pillz in her, mojo and hel you will certanly win with kenny and with 18 damage it is not likely that you lose, but you have the question of the lot of S:O.A: out there and you have the damage reducer that are leta to this strategy!

Create a subject