wednesday 03/10/2007

Well i bought 28 morlha between 300-1000 and sold them for atleast 1000 each but sold a few for 2500 and made alot of clintz and then sold the rest for about 400 cuz people started selling like a 1000 less so its cul to do that

Level has nothing to do with it, and depends which rooms you play in, if you keep losing try swiching to different kind of room (to random if your in non random or to non random if your in random), other then that do what most I do, keep trying different things till you find one you like or that works.

Also, some times you'll just lose with certain cards, or win with certain cards.
I'd often find myself winning with Vansaar while using 0 pillz, and with Brutox, and Carlos.
it always seemed as if they just sort of had luck in them, unless you rely on it.

it's random, but as with all things Random, we seem to find, or perceive patterns.
Like always losing with certain cards, regardless of how many pillz you use.
or like always seeing certain cards in your hand...
It's luck, be it good, bad, or other...
maybe you should consider just not using Skiner at all.

Yeah, it really depends on when the time out occurs, and if you've played in any battles.
you'll get least, if you go no rounds, and time out without playing any cards, which will also be a bummer for your cards experience.

There is nothing wrong with a deck with the same bonus... New cards come and different previous strategies change, just like MTG. These 2 clans can actually work w/o using unevolved cards. GG's! smiley

Kerozinn *5
Windy Mor *3
Elya Cr *3
Marlysa Cr *2
Bryan *4
Jane Ramba *3
Bruce *3
Wardog *2

tuesday 02/10/2007

I think you should use:

Gheist

methane
Leviatonn
bristone
Z3r0 d34d

roots

Shakra
Ratanah
Yookie
Noodile 1*

This should be in the game rules or faq

Card A keep his bonus....while card be dies smiley

Woah..chill Zhupons..I was juz thinking of my opinion smiley

Buy credits at the shop and then you are free to buy and sell cards on the market. Actually to buy them you don't need to buy credits.

monday 01/10/2007

Outsiders
A clan for people from outside Clint city, support the outsiders, people who don't quite know their way around...

Bonus Damage = opp damage

common abilities
- damage
stop bonus
Power = op Power
poison 1

I love Elly Mae at level 4 smiley

Forgot to add that I only have 3000 clintz....

Also tell us if you want to be offensive (have lots of high damage cards and kill them by 2nd round) or defensive (have high power cards so opponent can't damage you + damage reduce cards)

sunday 30/09/2007

In la juntas deck I would use hugo, bridjet or morphun... timber certanly won't be a big deal in a la junta deck! Ambre allways comes in handy but La juntas are a clan filled with lots of 7 and 8 power cards, so it won't be that great, but it would certanly be good in a gertrude but for the rest of them I don't think it is needed!

Hugo would be my choice, since there are no la juntas with increasing attack ability, and that way you have a easyer win, and you will be able to spend pillz in fury (if needed) with less troubles since you'll get more 6 attack!

I would use the eck darko sugested but instead of uxoh I would use tank! she's a 6/3 with S.O.A. plus 2 damage!
and uxoh is very dependent on its bonus and ability, withou the bonus it only doeas 2 damage, without the ability it only does 3 damage, and at this moment all the decks have plenty of S.O.A. and S.O.B so I think he won't be the best choice, besides one more S.O.A. in the deck is allways good!

2 messages

Tell us the clans you like the most and you will help you for sure...

and tell us if you're able to buy any card (or spend money in credits) or if you aren't tell us the cards you have of those clans so that we can use them in our sujestions!

3 messages

Try to look at those cards price a lot of times a day during one or two days and you will have an ideia about their regular cost...

than just keep looking and if you see a card costing 100 clintz less than usual (or than the lower price you have seen) just buy it if you do this you will spare some money! but it will tke some time a patience!

but normaly when we star playing the game you have a lot of patience.. I use to do that a lot but now I just can't do it for a long time! -.-''

Montana and bangers aren't really the better choise but they are good clans! but you should use ulu watu instead of bangers, same bonus but better, but ulu watu are much more expensive than bangers...

so montana/bangers you could use:

graf 2*
saddy 3*
Juicy lord 3*
Vermyn N 3*

Murphy 4*
Rosa 4*
Mona 3*
ottavia 3*

if you don't have money to use vermyn N 3* you can use him maxed up at level 4 and replace murphy with simon!

Cr stands for collectors

Create a subject