wednesday 08/08/2007

Price of Jackie - 13000
Price of Rubie - 2500
Price of Zatman - 9000

Price of your opponent getting pissed because they lose - Priceless

If two abilities in the slots in which they would cancel each other go up against each other, they effectlvely both work. Not that it really matters since they're conceliing each other out and effectively do nothing anyway.

(Ie if a Cancel Bonus in the Ability slot runs into a cancel Ability in the Bonus slot, then they basically both work and the abilities negate one another).

If one is not canceled (Ex: You have Cancel Bonus in the Bonus slot, and Cancel Ability in the Abilitty Slot, and they have Cancel Ability in the Bonus slot, their Cancel Ability would not function as your Cancel Bonus would stop it. Then your Cancel Ability would still work and stop the opponent's Ability).

This question has been answered many times before. There is no "First" in this game. All abilities and bonues are applied simultaneously, and then checked to see if any of them are canceled.

StormWind

LUCK.....
(actually, the game splits into two separates, where both cards win, for each player.
this way, you will win that round, and they will win the round for them, so in theory, if you both use same power cards against each other, without using pillz, you will both win every time, giving you both a KO with 12 pillz remaining... pretty good system if i do say so myself.

ofcourse that doesn't happen, but it would be an interesting way to play smiley

Mine was similar with a different clan (freaks), but was missing one element that was important in gaining a few extra points every few battles or so

tuesday 07/08/2007

Hmm, a lot of cards, have you made any theoretical decks?
have you combined cards that you think would be good, and found the number of stars taken, to see who you can use?
Junta has high power, and high damage. + Tank, and Bryan for stop ability.
All stars are a great clan, and have a wide range of playable cards.
Nightmare has mid range power, and some cool abilities, probably one of my favorite clans to use.
and Bangers... i never much liked using bangers, but i'm sure they have their high points.

I would say focus on Nightmare, and La Junta.
but that's just what i would try first with your cards.
All stars and La junta might be kinda cool too.

Well, i don't have nothing to complain now to Random....the Danger Zone now is really good e always with a good number of people.....i still don't know why to play in Dark Corners....Randomness always kills

monday 06/08/2007

Well, you're welcome, from everybody here at the Urban Rivals Forum.

sunday 05/08/2007

13 messages

Yup I remember the day when XU52 and Jackie were sold at around 30k now they can be bought below 14k. Player's level only show thier experience as low level players can have better deck than most high level out there.

saturday 04/08/2007

Yup ELO is more rewarding. Good games.

Another problem, is that if you want to rely on two clans, by using Freaks, and Pussycats, you run the risk of having 3 from a single clan, be it 3 Freaks(which is the better of the two possibilities, or 3 pussycats, which you'd likely have all lesser cats, instead of Yayoi, and Charlie... which would be a problem since your damage would effectively decrease by at least 6.

friday 03/08/2007

Well ulu and uppers...

Welll... I don't like them...

miken moose is only good in a battle one to one without pillz because of its ability, otherwise it sucks, but looking at the clan you picked, it is a good 2 star card...

Tshern is a nice card, but it's min 5 in his ability sucks for real, if you're able use ratanah, she's much better! smiley

Wait... what does "what does poison do?" have to do with problems in the new rooms?

thursday 02/08/2007

Eve 01zulueta they are talking about which to use not how you will play the cards per round of play.

wednesday 01/08/2007

I know you can't be poisoned twice.Darth Telsa I don't think you are right.I've poisoned my opponet twice and the poison that affects him follows these rules.When I poison them once with rosa and then wtith shieatine shietines poison was the one that worked.

Z3r0 D34d is more consistent, and doesn't suffer as much from a stop opp ability than Selsya Cr
but
Selsya Cr can be used at lvl 1 (however I would not play Cr's at lvl 1 because it would cost me to much).
I play Gwen lvl 1 for pussycats and she costs me plenty already smiley

Restricting ELO play to the Danger Rooms would be a terrible idea for those of use who play in the Pacific (GMT-smiley timezone. By the time we're ready to play in the evenings, all of Europe is in bed, and good luck finding more than two people to play with in the Danger Room.

Plus, for me, at least, I tend to switch back and forth between the two rooms when playing ELO. When I get frustrated by losing a few battles due to randomness in the Dark Corners, it's off to the Danger Room. When having the outcome pre-ordained by the end of Turn 2 gets old in the Danger Room, it's back to the Dark Corners.

Also, I agree that the random factor does even out in the long run. Considering the number of battles you'd need to fight to get your ELO rank into the top 10, there's no way to get there just by dumb luck.

tuesday 31/07/2007

One more thing: i think that it's ability have to be -2 opp damage min 1 and what i said before!

TDDP

Hii!
very good question!!!
i think this way:
if laetita's power is 4, that will be selsya's power!
and laetita's power will be 1 +2 power bonus!
so laetita=3 and selsya=4

TDDPsmiley

3 messages

Admins can you please close this topic thank you

Create a subject