sunday 24/06/2007

Iam using saddy ,graff ,juicy lord ,vermyn N

saturday 23/06/2007

Did you meant elo deck?winifredsmiley
oh well if its for elo,wanna try mesmiley

friday 22/06/2007

New cards have been added for freaks, can they do the diference now?

thursday 21/06/2007

Well sudoku is a type of tournament in french forum,if you speak one you will understand about itsmiley

wednesday 20/06/2007

For a freaks Sent deck depends on what your using it for, if its ELO I use

Freaks
Nanastasia
Zoltan
Boris
Miss Ming

Sents
Dragan CR
Havok
Aurellia
Louis

For non-ELO

Try

Freaks
Maciej
Splata
Boris
Vasili

Sentinels
Dragan CR
Havok
Miss Chloe
Chloe

With this deck you have plenty of stop with Chloe/Miss Chloe and they can also win a round for you with thier 8 Damage and Dragan and Havok do very nice damage and are hard to stop if you have been trying to stop the freaks poison ability

NudeCeleb,

that would be a great idea. If they could work something like that.

tuesday 19/06/2007

Yup, the best room for evo is the Lost Warehouse, if you want to continue to play evo in Dark Corners and win easy points for the daily tournaments you are free to do that, but there will never be a Dark Corners room especially for evo simply because true evo players (meaning players that really want to evolve cards not the ones looking for easy points) are playing in Lost Warehouse.

So my personal advice is to play the game like it was meant to in Dark Corners and evolve your cards in Lost Warehouse.

I'm closing this subject now.

Zoltan was cheap the other day.... Get Nanastasia too... Her power=opp power can be devastating depending on how you use it.

Quite true...unless u choose nightmare....kenny is a good card....u use its ability to regain life and bonus to stop upper's attack minusin bonus!

monday 18/06/2007

Okay. Thanks, Sven. The Creds seem more important anyway....

sunday 17/06/2007

saturday 16/06/2007

Freaks/Nightmare is a good one,Also Bangers/Nightmare,the only hard against these decks is it cost you a lot of pillz,you should be able to use uppers or sakrohm wich has - attack reduction to lessen pillz smiley
Ok here try this:
Freaks-12
Miss Ming-2
Boris-3
Maciej-4
Vassili-3

Bangers-13
Bodenpower-5
Graff-2
Saddy-3
Juicy Lord-3

If you like,you can also use unevolved cardssmiley

friday 15/06/2007

Ielena and Kenny win so many matches, it's not funny anymore. And these 2 are just another reason to play damage reduction a.k.a. Gina Glitt.

But I am thinking about replacing Uppers with Ulu Watu. I just don't have Gaia yet :/

Same for me...juz hate it when I'm fighting with Kawan..........he looks very wierd and powerful....but still..dont ue junkz..use sentinel instead..

Kerozinn a must havesmiley
hey man i also used that decksmiley,though i swap windy mor for level 3 and charlie for a level 4,clara is also a good pick,lots of stop abilities and stop bonus,you can call raven's deck: " a killer deck "smiley,its very awesome

To summary what Goth is trying to say is to use a so called "combo"smiley,most decks are all stars-pussycats,sakrohm-uppers,pussycats-la junta,fang pi clang - uppers
What he meant is to help each other(most of the time pussycats is the best support clan i know,second is sakrohm).
Those Sentinel cards you listed has only high power,did you imagine if you fight uppers or ulu watu,they make take you alive but sakrohm can reduce damage then attack you on one single hit,well if stop ability doesnt not pass,sakrohm will be victorious smiley

Thank for your comment

i have more idea

1. power+, damage+ = star of opponent card
2. power+, damge+= pill that u use

thursday 14/06/2007

It depends on what you're after... I don't recommend GHEIST, though. Nightmare with stop opp bonus, maybe, but stop opp ability? You'd get burned by most clans... Except maybe for Freaks and roots.

wednesday 13/06/2007

I recently ran into Ambre, Lamar, Yayoi and some level 1 Pussycat in ELO... needless to say I had no chance at all, not even theoretically, to win that... -.-

Use a lvl 2 Jane Ramba and a lvl 4 Bryan smiley

Create a subject