wednesday 30/05/2007

Yeh...what both of they say is true...

EVO is not supported officially. EVO has no real utility anymore.
Please play normallly in the Lost Warehouse.

Thread closed (I validated it so everybody knows).

tuesday 29/05/2007

Yeah theres a lotsmiley
Almost all decks are all starssmileysmileysmiley
and all has also pussycats toosmileysmileysmiley
anyway heres a deck im using 3 clan tier deck,works all the timesmiley
pussycats-10
charlie-4
Yayoi-4
gwen-1
Noon steevens-1

bangers-3
vermyn n-3

sakrohm-12
uranus-3
graksmxxt-4
skrumxxt-5

if you dont like it heres a good deck weve been playing by 0cr-warr kid(aka finga)
uppers-13
dorian-5
zatman-3
samantha-2
rubie-3

sakrohm-12
skrumxxt-4
uranus-3
graksmxxt-4
caciope or halley-1

WELCOME BACK ISAIAHsmiley,I HOPE YOU STILL HAVENT SOLD JIM,i mean jim crsmiley

Evo = a non official way to play that whoever is starting for the turn plays 6 pills and only 6 pills. No fury yada yada .. there is apost about this...

ELO is an official way to play that has limitations to your deck.

OMG dude, why bring up this post again with EXACTLY the same answer as the two posts above?? smiley

monday 28/05/2007

I recommend you reading the rules carefullyl. It makes it very clear this and more things, such as "life pills"

10 messages

It's all about demand and supply bro, smiley
arrgh!

sunday 27/05/2007

Well i'd say use nightmare and sentials since copper pretty good and kenny ain't that bad

All in there with various calculations

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=83120&suject_page=0

Is it just me or is this question posed every week?

I still feel the manual is pretty clear about it, though. ( http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=battle )

Hm. I just see that the example there is WRONG, though. Obviously, on that picture, 6 Pillz are used, not 5 as is said in the text. (Yes, 5 ADDITIONAL ones to the one free one gets [Attack is NEVER 0].) I doubt that this is the source of confusion, though.
Now that I look closer... the whole picture does not match the text. With THAT I would indeed get confused (A 2/1 card is said to be a 4/4 card... I find 2=1 and 4=4 a statement a bit...daring.) Maybe, please, change the example so that the manual fits the example?

saturday 26/05/2007

Maybe u just meet the wrong people. I try to play evo to benefit both players. Some players think they know what evo is and they really dont understand it. Some people are dishonest but so be the world.

friday 25/05/2007

Lol elya aint a bad card...you may not defend urself against those skrumxxt..but i bet elya can beat those skrumxxt smiley
Combo with uranus...you should swap gaia or ice jim...cause ur only defense is with gabriellesmiley

Humm... clans do interfer in battle results? Not the bonus, I mean if using some clan or some card against other clan or card would be more effective?

thursday 24/05/2007

Umm... actually there is, hehe! maybe he knows what it is, wakoko! smiley

10 messages

Maybe it was a bonus...... probably la junta

smileysmileysmileythis might sound stupid but i dont understand the ELO rules still...can some pm and explain me? pleasesmiley

Anybody wanna sell me a Windy Mor for 1000 clintz?

i have a Kati, Endo and Natrang.

Ernieq has the best reply...the best strategy is to bluff opponentssmiley

Let me ask you a question...at school did you ever cheat during exams? or while playing cards...if the answer yes...then my question to you is why are you still moaning geeeez guys its a gamesmiley

i hope they close this pointless thread

wednesday 23/05/2007

Just in case you didn't get the previous post: Yes, it multiplies.

If the ability and bonus don't get cancelled. However, he's at most defensive as he doesn't hit too hard.

Create a subject