thursday 12/04/2007

There was only one person who talked about banning cards, but I think that making cards collectors is a better idea because:
1. You don't see them around very often
2. It makes the value of the card go up

I was versing this guy the other day and he had a Kiki Cr, and I asked him if he had gotten it from playing ELO, but he said that he hadn't played in about two years, came back and it happened to be a collector.

wednesday 11/04/2007

I already did manage to get all cardssmiley

Yes...I stand with Raven and Jericho on this one.Buying 1000clz is not the way to go.MUCH better to buy packs.My suggestion is to either buy packs with the clans you are interested in....or New Blood...the most likely to have valuable cards as new cards generally sell at a high price.It is even good to sell them imediately...and buy them back a few weeks later at a much reduced price....giving a healthy profit.

Shhhh...careful what you say.....I can see Charlie being banned nextsmiley

tuesday 10/04/2007

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=52030&suject_page=0

take a visit....jackie isnt allowed in elo if this is elo...smiley

Cheers...and thank you.Still wonder about why my ranking is No:2....yet on the over-all page there is a level 4 stuck there with 80 something points.Has been like that since the site was up-graded.

sunday 08/04/2007

My brain hurtz

hot 31 messages

Yeah, after I posted I thought about it a little and I already ditched Ombre. I like his 7 power and 5 damage, but Dieter seems like the better choice alongside Rubie. The only real question is Samantha vs Gina Glitt (in her 2* appearance). So far I used her to reduce damage after (or before) Kenny or Ielena hit with Fury. It was almost always an assured win that way. But Samantha has, like you mentioned, the ability to fill the gap if the Nightmare bonus is non-existant. On top she can draw pillz or even get some easy 2 in herself.

I'm simply gonna test both cards to see what's working better for me. After all I think it comes down to personal preference and playing style. With the abilities of Rubie, Samantha and Dieter and with the Nightmare bonus, this deck becomes a pretty heavy shutdown build.

Thx for your insights though. I appreciate every bit of help smiley

Maybe I am coming up with a Pussycats variant. If so, I'll post it here so I can receive more help smiley

saturday 07/04/2007

In your case i belive the All Stars!!!

friday 06/04/2007

Ohh and one more point. Please don´t play evo if you don´t have any cards to train even during tournament time it is unethical and cheating so you will not gain any respect or friend doing it that way.

Errr.....ok.How soon is too soon?I can't say if this is the reason because I don't really keep track of who I play because I always just accept challenges and don't challenge myself.

thursday 05/04/2007

So if i poisen my enemy say with Gheistling and then with Sheitane what would happen?

tuesday 03/04/2007

I meant cant use vickie...sakrohm cards?smiley

Http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59101059 this one rocks..cool cards....

monday 02/04/2007

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/forum.php?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=2&id_subject=55319&suject_page=0

feel free to visit and make some replies...for me proven that power 2 is better when your facing a power 2 bonus also...:
3 pillz feelyn(ability - 2 power)--->2 pillz tanaereva(power 2)
15 attack vs 18 attack..

3 pillz gabrielle(bonus 2)---->2 pillz tanaereva(power 2)
21 attack vs 20 attack

on the other hand...-2 opp. power:

3 pills feelyn(-2 power)---------->2 pillz lamar(-2 power)
9 attack vs 12 attack

3 pillz jeff(power 5)------->2 pillz lamar(-2 power)
15 attack vs 12 attack

OVERALL power 2 owns---> - 2 power so i say ulu watu/bangers dominates bonus but still there are cards that has ability like jeff has power 2 and will have 7 coz of ability...
oh well thats my opinion you can check out a lots of players playing elo

Exactly how to calculate the number of clintz gained in a battle? Thanks smiley

sunday 01/04/2007

I had exactly the same idea smiley

friday 30/03/2007

If Rosa wins the round at the end of each of the following turn the opp will lose 1 Life points if he has more than 1 Life points. If the opp life points is 1 the ability is canceled.

wednesday 28/03/2007

According to the designers of this game....the random factor is supposed to make it more interesting.Damned if I know how frustration adds interest...but still.Bad enough to encourage 5 star cards...only to find they mostly dilute the points awarded for a win.Perhaps a better way to balance the points is to calculate according to the level of the player and the one he/she beats.

Create a subject