friday 27/04/2007

Zatman is not that hard to beat on his own....but some use the "Zat-attack"....I played a guy with 3 in his hand.Nightmares are the best clan to combat him (stop bonus) or Sacrohm/Pussycats to frustrate the hell out of him.

Dont underestimate kawan...he may have 6 power and 7 damage....its the way you will use it...malmoth is great card too...BADSIDE weakness of malmoth is pussycats and sakrohm defensesmiley

Ahh thanks smiley

I can't stand zatman! he had 4 pillz and his bonus against my copper with 11 pillz and bonus and i lost! copper had 93 attack against zatman's 36smileysmiley i quit the game because i was so angry. i hope the new clan's bonus can beat that terrible zat.

thursday 26/04/2007

Haha yes even for a player like me when i draw with like someone who has 1100 value(example mine has 1360)i loose like 10 pts...smiley

Malcom:
First, you CANNOT lose 60-70 points in a match. That's just untrue.

Second, we have set up a non random room and it seems that most of the players (including me) rather have some element of surprise with luck than be assured of losing/winning at the first or second round if you just take a look at the average population of rooms.

You cannot say that a game is "unfair" when the rule is the same for everyone.
Obviously, we respect your opinion and preferences about luck in the game so play in the Danger Room wich is there, just for players like you.

I'm now closing the thread because it is going nowhere.

How to play your pills depends on your style, your cards, your opponent's cards, your opponent's style, and the current situation. Basically, this requires experience and the only way to get more experience is to play more, learn through your mistakes as well as what you did right.

tuesday 24/04/2007

No its not sorrysmiley...i prefer jp's made deck...it was my deck i was using it for almost 2 weeks already.... smiley

The gray freeze has been fixed this morning.
You should automatically get the latest version when you play.

monday 23/04/2007

Well, I just started more or less, and I am certainly not of enough level to play ELO, but I am thinking about doing so when I get there and trying to look ahead. Since I don't have a lot of money to pour into this game or anything like that, I just wanted to plan out a little bit. I know that part of the fun of the game is finding out the abilities of cards after getting them and leveling them up to the right level, but I was wondering if there was some place to find out which characters had what abilities so I don't squander money on a card that I won't use. I also don't see all the characters playing in the safe zone, so yes, just wondering if anyone could be of help.

First of all, I was wondering about Ruby or Zatman. I began with a few uppers and I hear that they are good anyway. Then maybe Dwaine Mojo and Sheitane from nightmare and perhaps Nahi from Roots.

Anyway, it's not a big deal, just trying to look ahead. If anyone knows these off the top of their heads, though, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe we can just compile a list of all of the abilities here, unless there is one already - if some people want to save the surprise, they can just avoid the thread. Thanks in advance!

It's actually pretty simple. Nahis ability stops Kennys bonus. Which means that Nahis bonus is still available since it isn't stopped and therefor it kills Kennys lifegain ability.

Seems a few Uppers players took exception to my earlier claims.....my fight-rate has increased dramatically.I think I have vindicated my claim though with around an 85% success-rate.Only 2 KO's in about 60 games too.
I have been beaten for sure....but I think you'll agree this is a good return.

Thanks JP.You are an excellent player btw...I always enjoy our fights.

I think that's exactly what I mean 1FWarr evokid, their unfairplay play doesn't really kill their name with no good way of anyone else knowing other than a personal profile list that no one reads. I think this thread slowly became a rant/complain thread for games that pple didn't like and came off as a whine thread, keep in mind that this thread was meant to discuss a way to for pple play to evo properly or know that their actions have consequences.

Personally, I don't think listing names in the profile is an act of a noob, our choices are limited and that's about the only thing we can do. So long as we have a valid and truthful description and not slander anyone unneccessary, but that's not really feasible now since the profile list box length has been shortened and well....no one really clicks on names to read profiles anyway.

However with EVO rules being unofficial, the only thing we can do against bad players is to deal with it or put them in a personal/guild blacklist, it's esp worse if players are intentionally fake EVO players. If there was an official EVO mode like ELO it would be great, but chances of that are slim. I don't enjoy wasting time listing players in a blacklist either, if there were some other way to enforce EVO that would be great.

Yeah, realized after this post I was in DC... lol

sunday 22/04/2007

I'd say all stars cos of there bonus and lemar , striker and marina smiley

Hey i didnt say that...veenyle and yookie are good cards....not bad for a defense against those copper and charliesmiley

The problem is a matter of economics. The number of collector cards will increase over time, which means the number of effective tournament legal collector cards will follow suit. Because the only way most players can ever obtain collectors is by placing high in the ELO tournament, then as the advantage of having collectors in your deck increases the ability for newer players to competitively obtain them decreases because they're facing opponents with more tricks than they have access to. While the issue may be contained at present, the mechanism is forward acting.

Consider that Marlysa is destined to become a collector because she's Soleil. She's also the game's best two drop as reflected in her price on the market. So what happens when she becomes a collector and is still tournament legal? Fang Pi players without access to her will be at a pretty big disadvantage facing those who can use her.

I enjoy the ELO mode regardless of whether or not I ever place high enough to get a reward, but speaking strictly as an observer of the mechanics, the game should introduce a third mechanism for obtaining collectors. It seems easier in the long run than perpetual tuning anyway.

Thats right anyway Elya is on fang pi clang(bonus-+2 damage)...so elya will have 6 power if she got blocked by "stop ability" smiley

Create a subject