tuesday 13/03/2007

Yh i think morphun is wikid because he allows you to use a extra pill to finish ppl off say in the final round

I didnt know cigmund was the actual dr well that makes me sad hes so puny ugly and weak BUT that does explain why hes a collectibles now gee wish i had him

Crap bro, don't go telling him about that obscene deck!!!!!smiley Now none of us can win in ELO.smiley

monday 12/03/2007

Thats great deck borris wat u missing is to swap alexei for lewis the yayoi for lvl 4
much better smiley

I agree, better than page all the way.smiley

Wondering about a new deck, apparently my old strategies has gotten me murdered but now I 'm thinking of rebuilding my deck. But does it not beg to differ the whole "Trust in the heart of the cards" and "Believe in your deck." thing that's been so loved in my old blog-like rants and romps? smiley I don't want to change my deck, I like it the way it is, but still with the emergence of Morphun as the leader superpower, the All-stars and their sapping abilities, and Ulu Watu and their weird steroids it's kind of making me want to throw my Lovable Gheist deck in to the fire and start anew again smiley, Sigh, i wish that gheist had a few more cards that were better then what they have, the best cards cost too many stars and the low level stars aren't worth the worry smiley... Sigh, I guess I should stay loyal to my cards and continue to strategies better then to think that my much higher IQ and cunning would just get me thrown to the top spots instead of good ole fashion work. Thanks smiley

sunday 11/03/2007

Cute???wee lee isnt cutesmiley

Tyler is a bad card but still hes cool coz of damage 5 but anyway dorian is better

saturday 10/03/2007

Haha hes right...all i can say is strategy not cards

Keanew-3
malmoth-4
otakool-3
veenyle-2
junkz=12

methane-4
meyen-3
vryer-3
selsya-2

thursday 08/03/2007

wednesday 07/03/2007

I use the same deck, but it's rare to see a level 1 Caciope, hehe!
GGs! smiley

Oh roots no noodile,ratanah,yookie and beltran has high power....yes it has stop ability but what i mean "äbiities" when i categorized dem is their effects poison 1 min 1... 1 life per damage and more
moreover its just miss twice who has i think 8 power and maybe selsya will have in the gheist =)

tuesday 06/03/2007

5 messages

You got the Courage ability wrong. Courage is not supposed to boost your damage, it rather increases your Power in the first turn.

GGs

monday 05/03/2007

TESTIFY.

prism what you just said is what i wanted to hear. thumps up to you

p.s. kva-kil her ability is 1 poison min. 1 i have her lv 5 smiley

sunday 04/03/2007

Also one thing, always remember your worst hand and fear it when playing in ELO.

Sample Hand:

Veenyle
Otakool
Keanew
Wardog

As you can see, Highest power is 8 and cute abilities... Problem is you damage output is weak compared to other clans, you rely on countering you opponents moves and that takes alot of skill and practice... experience is what you need, practice more games and play good games!
GGs! smiley

saturday 03/03/2007

K thanks but has power 8 and damage 5 the power is verry goodsmiley

Cool cards you havesmiley

friday 02/03/2007

Yep - no bonus at all and Perle, Ielena, a leader and Kenny - thats 19 stars for 4 cards - how do you find another 4 cards just for 6 stars? no way... and bonus is what makes the ELO deck good or bad...

most deck use a plenty of stop opp ability that makes life gain impossible - or even damage reducing - like Gabrielle or pussycat bonus -2 damage makes impossible to harvest more than 2life even while using fury...

Create a subject