saturday 03/02/2007

Heyy la junta haves damage 2 not -2 opp damagesmiley pussycats have -2 opp damagesmiley

tuesday 30/01/2007

5 messages

So, now i have frankie Hi and Samantha soon Zatman but I think it will take a little more time to get a rubie,

monday 29/01/2007

I'm thinking I might. I know it sounds like whining, but a good 5/6 times it seems that randomness is in my directions....him having 16 attack and me having 64 and him 'mystically' flooring me, after I had also furied too.....well I guess the button made sense, it sure made me furious smiley

Thanks guys.

Now I might seem a bit of a newbie here *having played very little and being low ranked in general* but that hardly seems fair to me. The fact that I don't know, you could make a deal with a few friends 'hey you let me win a few from you uncontested and I give you this say...700 point card. The guy doesn't mind, because 3 uncontested matches takes him like 3 minutes, but in the meantime that person goes up in the rankings, and potentially gets a CR card.

There are also other things I have noticed. Just this coming tournament I had the last 3 matches *I hit first at the beggining by pure luck* basically sit there every turn for what felt like 2 minutes then take their turn. Making the game last almost 10 minutes, pretty much my last 30 minutes of gaming involved looking at cards and devising combos whilst I waited for this player to hurry the heck up.

Is there a limit on how many matches you can play? or is it bassically a 'who has friends, wins' ordeal like I am seeing it to be.

saturday 27/01/2007

Yeah i know but sentinels andjunkz are good right

friday 26/01/2007

The problem with those unevolved cards is that they evolve after a few games (the low star cards usually upgrade after a few won games) and you have to either buy new ones or change the deck.
Look at the prices of Nanook, Caciope and other low star high power cards at the market.
Since I started playing ELO their price have been steadily going up. No player without a strong cash backup can afford them (i can but i don't want to pay such high prices).
So I like to play with a fully evolved deck. It also saves me the trouble of having to change the deck constantly.

The decks I usually use are ulu - uppers and junta - roots, depending on the decks i play against and the mood i am in.

I also played with montana - nightmare. That really is a fun deck and you can surprise other players with it. Because let's face it, the top ELO players are more or less using the same decks. So sometimes it is refreshing to play against an other deck.

Hey talk in englishsmiley

Lol ill probably take 1000000 years to get 1 Lyse Teria Cr let alone 2smiley...hehehehe but nice deck 0-JP smiley

thursday 25/01/2007

Laetitia is cruel tho, haha, power 2 opp = power ensures advantage.smiley

wednesday 24/01/2007

Uppers-Montanasmiley

Lyse Teria Cr 3
Rosa 4
Ottavia 3
Pino 2
Rubie 3
Zatman 3
Samantha 2
Dorian 5

monday 22/01/2007

Respect man. I'll go with sir 0-JP's Advice, and in the future get some card smiley rare cards make a big difference in ELO

I've been trying but can't seem to get the stars to fit into 25..not that i'm bad at maths, but i just can't figure out a good combo..killing shadow if you don wanna help just say so dude.no offense

sunday 21/01/2007

Yep, this cards are pretty good!!
But Yayoi always makes bad things with me, lool!!

Hi i need help meuydkz
smiley

saturday 20/01/2007

Elliott
Zatman
Frankie Hi
Samantha
Malmoth
Keanew
Crystal
Kawan

I hope this deck works out for you, smiley

friday 19/01/2007

Perle is nice, she gave me today a 12 point life swing. smiley She is playable too.

smileyI don't want to run into such a deck smiley smiley

wednesday 17/01/2007

Thanks a lot smiley

Create a subject