tuesday 17/04/2007

All Stars, most definitely. Well you can also consider Uppers.

Depends on what All Stars cards you are using, I would consider, Charlie Lvl 4, Yayoi, Alice, Gwen, Feelyn, Dolores Boss and maybe worth considering the new card, Clara.

monday 16/04/2007

Whatever happened to leveling the cards I want Maxed rather than points and experience?Sometimes they are Lvls that do not suit your suggested play.I groom cards for use in my hands.I don't care if I win or lose my EVO matches....as long as I can get the card I want leveled.

sunday 15/04/2007

Just wonderin i've got 55k an i don't know if i should invest it into another clansmiley

Ewwww..tu parles francais....you speak french grrrr??? thread closedsmiley

saturday 14/04/2007

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/support/index.php?pg=request.check&id=26177kmmieg
check this one outsmiley

Lol oh for some reason i took u seriously! i thought u actually had all of them...

friday 13/04/2007

Yup Falcon's computation is correct. Skrumxxt chance to win is which is eqaul to 57% while Kenny will have around 43%. If luck hates you then Kenny will sure win.

Hmmm i cant answer it....i cant answer a free skrum and hiki too smiley

thursday 12/04/2007

In my opinion, Ulu Watu can stand on its own, even in a prediciment in which you only get one of its characters, for example, Hikiyousan has 8 attack, Joao has 6, Nanook has 8, and Gaia has 7 and -3 attack, min 1

There was only one person who talked about banning cards, but I think that making cards collectors is a better idea because:
1. You don't see them around very often
2. It makes the value of the card go up

I was versing this guy the other day and he had a Kiki Cr, and I asked him if he had gotten it from playing ELO, but he said that he hadn't played in about two years, came back and it happened to be a collector.

wednesday 11/04/2007

I already did manage to get all cardssmiley

Yes...I stand with Raven and Jericho on this one.Buying 1000clz is not the way to go.MUCH better to buy packs.My suggestion is to either buy packs with the clans you are interested in....or New Blood...the most likely to have valuable cards as new cards generally sell at a high price.It is even good to sell them imediately...and buy them back a few weeks later at a much reduced price....giving a healthy profit.

Shhhh...careful what you say.....I can see Charlie being banned nextsmiley

tuesday 10/04/2007

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=52030&suject_page=0

take a visit....jackie isnt allowed in elo if this is elo...smiley

Cheers...and thank you.Still wonder about why my ranking is No:2....yet on the over-all page there is a level 4 stuck there with 80 something points.Has been like that since the site was up-graded.

sunday 08/04/2007

My brain hurtz

hot 31 messages

Yeah, after I posted I thought about it a little and I already ditched Ombre. I like his 7 power and 5 damage, but Dieter seems like the better choice alongside Rubie. The only real question is Samantha vs Gina Glitt (in her 2* appearance). So far I used her to reduce damage after (or before) Kenny or Ielena hit with Fury. It was almost always an assured win that way. But Samantha has, like you mentioned, the ability to fill the gap if the Nightmare bonus is non-existant. On top she can draw pillz or even get some easy 2 in herself.

I'm simply gonna test both cards to see what's working better for me. After all I think it comes down to personal preference and playing style. With the abilities of Rubie, Samantha and Dieter and with the Nightmare bonus, this deck becomes a pretty heavy shutdown build.

Thx for your insights though. I appreciate every bit of help smiley

Maybe I am coming up with a Pussycats variant. If so, I'll post it here so I can receive more help smiley

saturday 07/04/2007

In your case i belive the All Stars!!!

Create a subject