aurelia

plz help me wiht some advise to make a better deck

also i am planing on playing elo when i can at 20

wednesday 20/09/2006

Lol Unless you run into something that lowers the attack.smileysmileysmiley

KW = Killer Wangs? Wong Ton Soup!

tuesday 19/09/2006

friday 15/09/2006

Happened once so far but i won that one cuz my opponent had a even crappier hand XD

tuesday 12/09/2006

This is my deck at the moment
the current deck is for evo when i hit 20
can i get some advise and maybe some hints to make it better(plz dont go over board i am still kinda poor)

current deck:
mini mosu
vladimir
ambre
globumm
halley
oryon
venus
aurelia

cards not in deck:
xia leming

monday 11/09/2006

6 messages

Ok u want a stratagy send me all your cards

infact just send me your credit card number and social security number

great stratagy dont u think

saturday 09/09/2006

I have a jane ramba already i just need a uranus

Ask 2cool
from qatarasian

How good is the sakrohm guild in evo?

tuesday 05/09/2006

monday 04/09/2006

Pussycats are very flexible in elo because they have some nice 2 and 3 star cards. Just about any clan goes pretty well with them. Since you like sahrohm why not use them with your pussycats? Something like Yayoi, Wanda, Gwen, Feelyn, GraksmxxT, Uranus, Venus, and Caciope would be a viable ELO deck.

sunday 27/08/2006

This is an attacking deck add a hugo instead that is if you want a leader in the deck. my opion is this you should dump some of those bad cards for copies of the better cards. I wont tell you which but weigh this first, abilities, attack points and damage.

4 messages

Sentinels aren't that good for elo cause of the fact that their best cards are 5 stars. most of the good eloer use pussycats, montanas and uppers and 2 sakrohms. this is becuase they have a mix of good attack, good damage, great abiliies, good bonuses and low star count having these 5 traits seperates the good cards from the great.

Great card for a starter, good card for a clang deck and a teriable elo card. clang gang has 3 one hit ko cards this is one of them, it is the easiest to obtain of the 3, the other 2 are lao (c)- collecter, and kinjo (UC), out of these 3 kinjo is the worst because he requires his ability and bonus. lao is the best cause he has the stop bonus ability but he is one of the hardest cards to lvl and as mention before he is now a collecter.

wednesday 23/08/2006

Of course you are write that Nightmare are quite weak compared to pussycats or montana, but I am not sure that it is due to their bonuses.

How much u selling for?

saturday 19/08/2006

Biduin if you know computers better you'll understand why it can't be possible

Mmm not only for bonus but very useful for the short numbers of stars (when playing in Elo) are pussycats. wanda and feelyn with 2 stars are very good and allow you to create space for cards like charlie or yayoi

friday 18/08/2006

All chars max lvl!
Bruce
Leo
Jane Ramba
Amiral Py

Macumba
Kinjo
Xia Leming
Windy Mor

plz gimme some feedback smiley

MfG Jack