monday 04/06/2007

We are a guild the folllows stewie griffin from faimly guy in his quest for world domanation!!!!!smiley
any one who like family guy or just wants a cool guild to be in.smileysmiley

sunday 03/06/2007

Lol no offence but u don't stand a chance with guilds like champions of justice 2,SIN,AOD,LOA

To all my friend,

I hope u can join my guild.The guild is not for my country,but all over the world.Thats all.

Play 4 all.all 4 play.

Umm i beleive u make ur own or get sum1 in your guild to make just like my guild avy is in my pic that a fellow guild mate made- think its all personal preferance really-

Hey,
Im starting this new guild and was looking for new members.
If your iunterested plz visit my guild site: http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=30296
Or if you have any questions plz send me a message.
Thx Admin(Grasshopper_7)

Hey how long does it take for the differnet types of credit buying ways to work??????/

New members.

Membership Requirements.
1. Must love to have fun.
2. Must be interested in making new friends.

If that sounds like you then DragonAngel's Clan is the best place for you.

saturday 02/06/2007

Hey guys im startin a guild so us brits can stand 2gether & show the rest of the game wat were made of! like the sound of it, then check out <~Kingdom Of The U.N.I.T.E.D~>

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=30374

MCR fanatic.

Ill join if you want me

friday 01/06/2007

Join my guild if you think you are the best, no more fooling around with the noobs, this guil is for Superios!

Este gremio es para los mas chingones del barrio! Nosotors seremos superiores ala raza inferior!

We need people strong people if you are interested contact me

Join my guild "Full Metal Jacket"

What kinda help do u need????????

thursday 31/05/2007

Ok, I found the info I needed, and no longer need this thread replied to.....thanks

The Undercover Devils are a fun guild. we r all about fun and collecting cards. i have made so many friends in the Undercover Devils guild. Also we have players who have been playing for a long time so we can help if your new. we take all levels! we want u to join us! message me if u have any questions i have spoken french for 2 years now if ur french plz consider joining! maybe the name suits you!

Red Fury- Admin of Undercover Devils

Eh well if they dont respond you can apply to chaotic injustice if you would like.

It depends on when you're playing them. During a tournament (in a tournament scoring room), the magic number is 2 before your battle points become negligible. During regular play, you can play an opponent 5 times before you lose out on earned battle points.

wednesday 30/05/2007

173 memberssmiley

Create a subject