Hello and welcome once again to my fourth and FINAL Mega Puzzle.
Are you people ready to get your thinking caps on? Are you able to brave my tough puzzles? Well, you people had better be ready because as usual at the end of my Mega Puzzle will be a great prize and one you do not want to miss out on!
Mega Puzzle 4: “Utter Madness!”
Puzzle 1: “Magical Mayhem…”
“Hello, my name is Caelus and as Headmaster of this school, I feel it is quite trying upon my weary and old bones to keep my pupils in check.”
From the clues below figure out which pupil did what and which member of staff witnessed them doing it!
Prize: 4 Common, 3 Uncommon and 2 Rare Skeelz cards.
1. Redra was not the teacher to witness the pupil who was running in the hallways.
2. Tomas was not the student that knocked over the bookcase.
3. Zeke was not the student spotted by Anton.
4. Cley was not the one who saw Martin.
5. Greem was the one who witnessed Sandro.
6. Liam was not the one who skipped class.
7. Deebler was on the receiving end of a Cherry Bomb in the outside toilet. This was not done by Tomas.
8. The pupil in Anton’s class was reading a dirty magazine.
So if that means he doesnt win then i will guess part 2 as simon W
1. How many names of cards in this puzzle start with the letter “I” ? 1- Ice Jim
2. Who was the Skeelz that skipped class?- tomas
3. What Christmas word was in Puzzle 2?- jolly
4. Who was it that said, “I swear before this day is through I shall taste your blood!” ?- lin xias
5. Which two cards mentioned in this puzzle have been in the final battles of previous Mega Puzzle Finals? Bloodh, : tanearvea
6. What is the illness that causes the Jungos to hallucinate called? Jungle Fever
7. What was the name of the machine that picked up the scrambled messages? Satellite Droid
8. How many Mega Puzzles are there? 4
9. What is the winning word from the previous Mega Puzzle? pete
10. How many presents are there that are mixed up? 10
11. How many names of the people in this puzzle start with “S”? 3
12. Lastly, how many questions are there? 12, 13 counting part 2, and 14 counting flavios question