Some adjustments and improvements have been made on the site :
- Now you could see your stars on your profile on the left (if you have some of course)
- Stars are instantly activated, you won't have to wait after the results of a DT.
- The fifth star (or DT star) can also be earned by ending in the Survivor top 5 (day, week, month) or by being in the ELO top 100.
I remind you that stars are activated only if you have purchased credits within the last 31 days.
- First name and last name were needed in the contact form (http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php) but it wasn't indicated. Now it is.
- A glitch concerning iphone players who could be ban from the Market has been corrected.
- A glitch which was banning some iphone accounts has been corrected.
Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch.
Have fun !
The thing i seen with the stars is that now you when you see people with 5 stars you can't tell if they have got it in ELO, Survivor, or by winning a DT, a suggestion would be to make them 3 different colors maybe? so you can see where they got it
other than that i love the new updates and looking forward to getting that 5th star again
"Soon : the flash version will be updated with some optimizations reducing the use of your computer performance. It should also correct the black images glitch."
Now THAT is what I call updating, right there!
I can't wait for that and I am sure you will make a lot of players happy.