As promised, we have implemented the system of guild champions.
Your guild founder can now choose champions to represent the guild in ELO and Survivor modes.
• Rankings will begin next Monday.
• You’ll have to have at 4 clearly defined champions before Sunday 24:00 (Paris time, you can google it if you don’t know when it is according to your time zone) so as to have your guild in the ranking next week.
• The tool which allows to choose the champions is accessible to the founder in the «Options» tab of the guild.
• You can see the Champions on top of the list of guild members.
• If you don’t change your Champions, they’ll keep the status from a week to another.
• A similar system will be used for DMs and DTs when we’ll find a solution for the calculation of the score.
It's Sunday 8:24pm est. Have the scores for "This week" been considered for guild ranks at this time? If So then why does the player's scores from "next week" show as the same score from "this week"? I'm confused...sorry for all the questions.