Here are a few words regarding the ongoing developments for Urban Rivals. You can expect these to be released over the course of the next few months, starting now!
- Tickets: A new item that will allow you to enter into paid modes without any cost. The first tickets will be distributed tomorrow trough a special offer.
- Global modernization: for its 8th anniversary, it's time for some major upgrades which should help bring new life to the game! Big improvements are coming to the ""Fight"" screen and the website, accessible through mobile and tablet. (To be worked on in May, Release to be announced)
- Arcade Mode: Players will be able to travel along the map of Clint City, going through each clan HQ in an attempt to progress to the final stage. Each week, a new HQ will appear on the map. It will contain a certain number of levels. Each trimester, a set of new adventures will be offered which will replace the previous one. Each HQ will be composed of 5 to 15 levels and there will 3 stars per levels to gather… The number of stars obtained will determine your final award.
- Urban Collector: A new app will be released, dedicated to sales and social aspects of Urban Rivals. It will allow secure sales, purchases, and exchanges without any tax!
- A new clan will emerge on the streets of Clint City in June.
- New Tutorial: A completely redone tutorial will be released. This will help new players to enter the game with much more ease. Additionally, players will have a chance to see a new and improved version of Kate! (scheduled in April).
Some smaller changes not listed here can be expected as well. It is our hope that this announcement provides a clearer view of the ongoing developments regarding the game over the next few months.
Thank you all of you for your loyalty and have a good game!
We almost forgot: A new Leader is coming to Clint City this Monday...
A little bit of extra info to answer some questions you may have:
-Tickets: There will eventually be 3 ticket types (Arcade, Leader Wars, and Multipass. Multipass will work for Arcade, LW, and Coli as well.) We're also considering implementing an inventory system to organize non-card items that a player can own.
-Arcade Mode: To clarify, Arcade mode will be a single player mode.
-Urban Collector App: It will be available for iPhone/Andoid.
edited by UM_AaaBattery saturday 13/06/2015, 13:57