We are going to make some changes to the missions.
Here is a list of those changes:
- automatic removal of temporary missions once they have expired
- removal of the system of buying back expired missions
- expired missions will no longer earn you mission points
- mission points will only concern permanent missions
- each player’s mission points will be recalculated so they no longer take into account temporary missions
- the return of mission points-based ranking
- the return of LD missions (10 credits will replace winning an LD card you already have)
- shortening of NB missions to 3 days (It has been said they are probably going to be 7 days). and an increase in rewards (the missions will also be quicker to complete)
- coming up soon: the addition of new categories of permanent missions
- changes to the graphics on the missions page to produce a layout that is both easier to read and use.
The update will take place during the day on Monday.
Happy gaming to you all!
edited by UM_AaaBattery thursday 15/09/2016, 20:50
I still considered the removal of the temporary mission should be announced long before the scheduled date :]
I finished all the missions that I wanted, but still a lot of players have a lot of mission to finish
imo, final date to delte temporary mission is end of year :]
what do you think ?
I agree with Adi, the final date should be at the end of the year rather than after about one month, especially when there are knockout missions, that 200 damage with Lowki and about another hundred or so missions players have to deal with. Also they are releasing more missions on top of that, really?? It would make sense to end the old missions at the end of the year and start fresh with a new system in place when the new year begins.
No . I dont agree with removing the missions by the end of the year. They should be removed today.. And they should be releasing new sets of permanent missions(more fun and rewarding). Those old missions are not fun, they should be removed ASAP.
Hello Everyone I Am Confused And Need Some Help, I just Play And Do My Missions, Maybe A Tourney Or 2, Lately I've Been In The Arcade Mode And Just Wanted To Know Are There Any Missions That Count In The Arcade Mode??? Can Missions Be Done In Arcade Mode??? Was There A Time That Missions Counted In Arcade Mode??? Sometimes On My Mac Book I Leave Arcade Mode And Jump Into Free Fight I Play One Quick Game To Play Missions Then I Quickly Jump Back To Arcade Mode And Missions Seem To Work But Then They Stop... Any Info Would Be Very Helpful... Thanks...