The Mobile version is finally here with a whole range of new features!
So come and take a look RIGHT NOW:
- PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.boostr.Air
If you’ve read this far, please be aware that Crook and his crew are on their way home after a long sea-voyage. Unfortunately, they’ve hit an unbelievably ferocious, tropical storm…
Working together, do as much as you can (i.e. damage) to help our Piranas make it back to dry land, so they can tell us all about what they discovered on their journey…
Maximum damage in all rooms (except Training and Arcade), with any clan of your choice.
Bonus: if you use Crook, you’ll inflict 2x as much damage!
A bumper booty awaits you, so what are you waiting for?! The captain is expecting you on deck now and over the whole weekend!
edited by Saga wednesday 19/12/2018, 17:31
Saga, my App just updated. Play button does not show itself, my Deck is obviously fine as I used it in WebGL a minute after I tried the mobile app. I just took a screenshot, it was the same during the tournament:
Also, how do I swith to the view that shows full cards info?
Overall this version has come a long way since its initial release.
Here are a couple things I would want after using it for a couple matches
1. Number of pillz used labeled on cards especially in zoom mode.
2. Since its mobile and you are holding the screen with your hand maybe consider moving the 'its your turn' arrow from the corners as it can get covered easily.
3. A quicker way to open daily boxes.
4. Have an option to view mission progress after each match like before.