sunday 25/07/2010

The ony way to be in the event on your i phone is if you r curently in it on the computer which means if u leave the room to go do a tournament and then go bak ot the event u cant untill u get bak near your computer.

saturday 24/07/2010

Im interested Post me a message, ll try and get people in, post me details

friday 23/07/2010

Need more members and I have to think about my deck . . .

thursday 22/07/2010

A Dalhia 0xp be given the greatest donor thank you
if I have alot of donations (about giving more 20donateurs 1000c) I add a full Zatman xp won from among all donors

Awesome Lottery, a guy is giving away his entire collection and if the jackpot hits enough, pandalicious will be donating some Cr's to the pot. please join this event: MY birthday lotto!!! but after it it's bye until frog comes back blame him for getting godawful grades and me for being so crazy

if the pot reaches high enough i will be donating my Vickie Cr as well

tuesday 20/07/2010

Only 3 more people can join

monday 19/07/2010

It happened again!
2nd time..
So Hard to find an opponent if you're undefeated and a High level in TQ smiley

Theres already a thread for this

Yeah sorry about that i hate my computer

sunday 18/07/2010

deleted

All about apples..

Top prize is Oshitsune at the moment, more prizes to be added! Only 500 clintz to enter!

saturday 17/07/2010

Up, c'mon guys, the event will start on september i think so you'll have august for your holidays smiley

thursday 15/07/2010

What happend to the July 12th elo? Has anyone gotten prizes back from that?

This is now Closed but stay tuned for more !

wednesday 14/07/2010

Gardevoir Only
You must have Gardevoir, gallade, ralts or kirlia to be allowed into the event and to win the lotto. Aswell as a image of any of them.

Enjoy this lotto. smiley

Can I bet on Spain Now. . . . lol

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=30257

monday 12/07/2010

2 ways of winning a card
1. Give me all the required and you receive all 8 tremorhs including chiko cr(if you are the 1st one to give me leviatonn's and hikiyousan's art)
2. give me the full art of leviatonn's level 1-3 full art and also hikiyousan's level 5 full art.

to those who are thinking that hikiyousan doesnt have a full art, look at this:

http://images.mmosite.com/news/2007/04/02/20070402002315204.jpg

but i need his level 5.. so go for the gold guys!

Around the world in 90 days is an event you would not one to miss. It is going to be a ton of fun smiley

30 countries. 3 days to get from 1 country to the next. Will you falter under the pressure? Will you be the first to make it around the world in 90 days? Join to find out! 32 players join in on the adventure. Only 1 will make it around the world in 90 days.

You must get around the world in 90 days. Each country holds a new challenge. You must complete that challenge to be able to earn your ticket to the next country. The challenges get harder, and as you go along in your adventure, there will be 1 person who will not make it to the next country in every round.

The challenges may be a quiz, a battle round, a goal you need to reach, a puzzle, special challenge, a writing contest, or a random task. Who knows what you’ll need to do to make it to the next country.

Join Around the world in 90 days to find out what all the fuss is about

sunday 11/07/2010

Chiara

unstoppable ability that can bring down most cards to below her power
Very excellent smiley

Create a subject