wednesday 15/10/2008

tuesday 14/10/2008

Close this no one is going to enter

monday 13/10/2008

You can start a match at 16:58 and finish it at 17:00:01 and get the points though.

OHKO gives you the lowest amounts of BP gain.
Bp gain is depending on a few facors:
- result of the battle (you won with ko, so that is nice)
- rounds won (you won only 1 round, so that is low)
- level difference of the card Iif you win with a 2* over a 5* gives you way more points than the other way round.)
- remaining pills (during DT it is reduced)

To the exact numbers check here:http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=table

sunday 12/10/2008

Y is some players doing this

Oct 15 Regestering ends

I was one of those defeatedsmileysmileysmiley

I have yet to win. I'm hoping for some help with decks, but I don't know if this will still be going on by the time I get back. I have band competitions for 2 weeks and out of town with family week after that.

So can it still be going on November 8th?

saturday 11/10/2008

I lost again this week! I suck at this tourny!

friday 10/10/2008

Mods please close this thanks a lot
and mods can u msg me with hard questions and if this keeps going well i thinkit will last a long time .

plz close thanks againg

Look ive already sed im closing the subject but what is the point in doing a tourney where you dont make a profit. otherwise it just turns out to be a load of hard work for nothin. sure you will get more people signed up but you could end up making i loss. i challenge you to make a tourney capn because its a lot harder than you think and now your just wrecking everyones tournements

thursday 09/10/2008

That's all i did unless you wanted me to lower my star count? cuz i have all kinds of strong cards but i wouldnt ever combine em because pretty much it would be stupid cuz they all in different clans

and if i wanted to destroy you i would make star counts 100 and use my bangers/all stars/ La Junta deck but i polly wouldnt win due to the fact that 21 cards can be chosen and only 4 go into one game so yeah

wednesday 08/10/2008

Close this

monday 06/10/2008

Thanks for the tourney. Sorry about the Damage Reducer.smiley

sunday 05/10/2008

hot 64 messages

Lol the tourney ended guy close this

saturday 04/10/2008

friday 03/10/2008

Why is this in tourney and events?

thursday 02/10/2008

I cancelled it didnt go as planned so going to give everyone their money back so RoneckFk and UC_Rosa
and evildiva sell me a crd for 550 and ill sell it back for 50
mods please close

Create a subject