I am getting bugg... in arcade whenever bot starts match he won't play card... I am winning but it is waste of my time, what's up with that?
New Clan tomorrow! And the gender ratio is going to be 50/50.
Lol you might wont to make the life bars a bit bigger seems they goo to fast when the event starts its over in like 3 hours lol.
or have then best 2 out of 3 lol. they start Monday then it resets Wesnday then if its tied it resets Friday an is over Saturday.
the way it is now seems lop sided just saying.
Yes, you need to fight hard with low level. No mercy.
Because it was totally not about the cards
I feel a new equalizer ability coming out.
Gheist, ghostown, pussycat and sakhroom
Look at my presets and vote up
I know we just erase cards and i would like to point out that most of my money is invested on the five clans banned this week, i really need to say that this week survival was amazing in type 2. Long time ago that i didnt have this much fun playing cards and clans i used to play in deathmatch!
Nice week Staff !!!
Can we move down Behemoth? Seriously the first week in EFC Tower is so ridiculous. Whoever gets Behemoth wins
Pussycats rose a lot in usage since the release of Gea.
A few months ago, we reduced the min of Lois Ld ability from 4 to 3 in order to help the clan in the short term, while waiting for new cards. Now that this objective was achieved, we think we can safely restore Lois ability minimum to 4.
On the other side of the ranking:
Ulu Watu is gonna receive a powerful cards very soon to help them in the first zones… for Z Palace instead, we decided to restore Fanny in place of the never used Pietro, to make the roster of possible choices a bit bigger.
We would like to observe the impact of Dollum in the meta before making big changes to the Skeelz roster. For now, we only decided to restore Miss Xingshu in place of the never used Mandrak.
This change allows the creation of pleasant mono-clan deck combinations, without removing anything important to their bi-clan decks.
For Rescue, the clan lost a lot of positions in the ranking, but we think it was due to Mimmo and Raptors being much more popular. With Leone out of the meta, we think Rescue’s usage should come back to normal.
No changes have been made at lower tiers.
Cards and clans we are keeping an eye on for this season, but that for now are untouched:
- Bonnie Ld: In case the clan will lose many positions in the ranking this season, we may remove the restriction of max 12 on Bonnie Ld ability.
- Bakuta Ld: Bakuta ld didn’t have too much impact in Roots decks, but since the clan was quite a popular pick last month, we think we can observe him a bit more before making changes.
- Freaks: The rise of Pussycats made Freaks gain many positions as well. For now we think there is no need to change anything. If their usage will drop, its possible that we will rotate out Caesar or Zera to provide the clan with a stronger option, or that we will give an extra damage to Pl4gue Ld…
- Xantiax Robb Cr and Nemo Mt: we are observing that these cards do not provide a big impact on lower tiers, being funny cards at most. We will keep them under check and it’s possible that they will be restored to Z Palace in the future.
- Nekron: We thought about a swap between Galactea and Nekron to give Skeelz a stronger card to build the deck on. However, seeing the abundance of control decks, Pussycats in particular, we would like to observe the meta as it is before restoring him.
- Streex: Same of Nekron.
- Rescue: In case Rescue will remain in the last positions this season too, a change may be done to Scott Ld or Nami Ld next month. We think the abundance of Montana and Raptors crippled them this season, but with these changes they should be able to rise on their own.
edited by ChaosDragon88 thursday 05/04/2018, 13:22
I like how the April fools joke was very subtle. Orchid Lust. I even thought it was a legit teaser.
@basdekker That doesn't work for me on the website or app.
@Hutson I was using a the Hive -pill ld. I took her out and completed the mission.
Thanks for the help.