monday 13/12/2010

This just proves there should be a support system that forbids or at least asks you if you really want to sell that card so low. A few months back i wasn't able to sell my Timber pfulls because i wanted more than 5 times of what timber normally sells at. If they can do that, why not protect players, rather than hinder them in market activites. I just sold my oxp vermyn n for 2.5k because my computer froze.. so annoying.

sunday 12/12/2010

deleted

This it is an event but multitudinal possible where to demonstrate the good will on UR, all we are going to give another player one or two cards estimated between 2500 and 5000 clintzs at the most the invisible friend will be chosen randomly

All the participants must prepare his/her gift for his/her invisible friend, the gift should be done the epiphany day ( 5th january 2011) if you wouldn't do it that day,you will be informed with enough anticipation to make the gift on a nearest day.

Join to it!!!!

9 more!

Ok 4 Spots Left !!
Jackpots Hit 15k !!!

An unusual event, unusual, but for this attractive.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=39135
Strategy of construction of the deck to get to the final prize.

A first group stage, then the final stage.
An event for everyone, both costs for credentials.

Come there!

saturday 11/12/2010

deleted
This is my event and costs only 200.Battle each player atleast twice.There are 3 stages.The first stage is Type1 and no leaders but there are elo banned cards. The second Stage is Type2.Leaders allowed but no elo banned.The 3rd and final stage is a rainbow deck. I pick 8 random cards and every1 must use those cards.If you don't have the cards then message me and we'll work things out.

Still need 8 more people to join!

friday 10/12/2010

Jacpot currently at 2.2K, stopping at 10K

Manfred's team won the kiki cr. smiley

thursday 09/12/2010

Free CR Lotto

I need this preset rated up as high as possible, so I'm resorting to bribery! Rate Green: deleted. I must see a comment from you on the preset before you are accepted.

Rego open till saturday

Ugh I keep forgetting this, but thank you!

Mahdin_DVF has taken his rightful place as the representative of Survivng Survivors: Guild Wars! smiley

wednesday 08/12/2010

The event has started smiley

You can close this topic, thanks moderators smiley

Still alot of spaces open so join up

Seriously?

I released the date, Dec 18th!!

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=38868

tuesday 07/12/2010

deleted
Join and vote green too!

Thx mods

monday 06/12/2010