Cheers,
Mermaid

wednesday 02/12/2009

4 messages

100 clintz and type normal please

tuesday 01/12/2009

Mods plz close this

monday 30/11/2009

Ok...no idea what you meant by that serohan.

Sorry for the lack of updates people but I can't put up what I have not got typed down.

sunday 29/11/2009

King and Queen of Clint City

Alright fellows.

Level restriction has changed. Now, players between Lvl 20 and Lvl 50 are allowed to join.

Have Fun!

Close plz mods

saturday 28/11/2009

Close this plz mods

Delete this plz mods
or close

friday 27/11/2009

Need an extra player to replace an existing one, be quick or this seat will be filled.

No one comment it?

thursday 26/11/2009

Starts this weekend..last chance to join!

tuesday 24/11/2009

Thank you for your participation and ask for your voice to the jackpot, the winner may get a prize!

monday 23/11/2009

Hey guys, this is my first event...
Im looking forward to it & since this is my first so I hope its going on well...

The entrance is free, I just want to know how does it work n for the prizes, it will be a surprise from me...
The rule is in the event...

Well I guess thats it...

Quest King

Taham will also be a prize for this contest thanks to Yami Prem! thanks Yami!! Contest begins today!

*Close Please*

I realize it states in the rules that your score will slowly go back down to 1000 if you don't play within a "few days". Urban Rivals should tell us exactly what that time limit is. Yesterday I played ELO until I got to 1300, what I thought was enough to get me 10 credits. Between the time I hit 1300 and the end of the weekly tournament LESS THAN TWO DAYS had passed. That isn't a "few days". I signed back on just now to find out I had dropped to 1298 and that the weekly scoring had ended. A pretty big letdown and a loss of 5 easy credits. C'mon UR, I've come to expect more out of you than this. Thanks for reading, and I hope this is stated more explicitly in the future.

Create a subject