tuesday 22/07/2008

monday 21/07/2008

I'm sorry is not **Survivor Type SoCC (beta)** is **Summer of Clint City**

saturday 19/07/2008

Mods may close this now

I am offering to make you an icon for about 300 clintz (Clintz will be taken after you recieve/and are satisfied with your icon)

If you are interested post and pm me what you want done and if you don't like the icon I can redo it until I get it right.

friday 18/07/2008

SO since Lime days late in starting the tounrey I'm assuming thos eof us who gave entry fees in already just got robbed.

I'm closing this

wednesday 16/07/2008

Truly. no way to monitor who is telling the truth.

tuesday 15/07/2008

Join my clan if you wish to be in a torny at least 3 tiimes a month
---we currently have one going that anybody can join (this time im hosting it)
- our tornies have good rewards (current torny has ok rewards but the rewards will get better)
Shadowriders also has a great clan market
lvls 1-113 can join our guild smiley

IM IN BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW THE MECHANICS YET I JUST SEND MY DECK WHEN I KNOW THE STAR LIMIT AND HOW IS IT PLAYED AND WHAT TEAM DO I BELONG

monday 14/07/2008

2 messages

Lol I love idiot noobs that dont get that we can see

Just close it

sunday 13/07/2008

Well the week is up so I'm ending the service for a while. People still waiting for their avatars will have them in a day or two, a big thanks to all that took part. I have still got some deals going for a few guilds so don't worry, my service will continue for you guys (SS included). I will most likely resume my service again in a week or two however I will need to raise the rate slightly to keep it feasable.

Moderators please close this thread.

friday 11/07/2008

Mods plz close

thursday 10/07/2008

CLOSE THIS PLEASE smiley

I'd join but my guild mostly speak mexican... smiley

If this subject is in the wrong forum I apologize.

My question is how do some people earn 400 battle points in a single daily tourney? It just doesn't seem possible without some sort of trick.

For example if they earn 390 battle points in a tourney they would have to win 13 duels and earn 30 battle points per duel. 13 duels in an hour would mean that each duel (including time to find and resolve) could only take about 4.5 minutes.

How do people earn so many battle points per duel and duel so quickly?

Me and my guild will take u on when pm

When your making your tournament thread. PLEASE! I cannot stress this enough... MAKE YOUR THREAD DETAILED!

I cannot tell you how many tourneys I've seen that are like this

16 players needed
500 clintz entry
No rules
Join Now!

I am serious I've seen some tourneys like that. When you make something like that it's so confusing because it does not have any rules so its very unoriginal, it does not say when the tourney wil ltake place, It doesnt list prizes. It's just very very poorly done.

I'd say if you have 3 paragraphs going into detail for a tournament and you make up some original rules, tell them when and where its going tot ake place, list some prices. And Make it look fun.

wednesday 09/07/2008

I sell eklore to trentottomila of quarter level

Create a subject