wednesday 02/01/2008

Happy new year

How Do You Get Ur Prices In The Elo Tournament!!!

Will It Be Given Directly To The Players?? How Bout If You Win The Random Cards??

Thanks!!!

smiley

tuesday 01/01/2008

If someone doesnt respond you can try to fight with me :smiley

@PanzerElement: Yes, you don't. It's quite annoying when I am about to be in the top 100 but only a few points off. smiley Does anyone know why they do this though?

thursday 27/12/2007

Hmm... maybe something went wrong...

but anyway, thanks for the gift URBAN RIVALS and the people behind it... it was really nice of u..

XXOoxXOOo

wednesday 26/12/2007

Lolz..jade just close this thread..smiley no need to be sorry..smiley
i don't want this to get out of hand either..just look at the date..smiley

tuesday 25/12/2007

Hahaha have you bought a cr for 50 clintz?

@Raynos evo... Yeah, I've used that expression once or twice, too. It IS contagious.

monday 24/12/2007

Try to open a tournament first so that kind players may donate some prizes for the winners.

Ok,, thnaks, thasts the case in most battles

sunday 23/12/2007

Let's vote gor the next Cr, I hold Lamar for Cr

saturday 22/12/2007

Time-outs are part of the game aswell as the not responded challenges...
but it doesnt really mean that players are trying to slow your battles down or something.....
though, sometimes people are doing it intentionally.. u will know its intentional if your opponent is really waiting for the clock to turn to red before actually chosing a card.. while for the unresponded challenges i'd say that its not really the players fault... maybe they didnt notice that they are challenged because they are busy doing something...

but thats not the game's fault its the players themselves that are making it worst...
so i suggest once you are faced with this kind of things its better to just ignore it and keep your concentration with your battles.. this way you could focus more on your game..

hope that helped.. smiley

this topic will definitely get worst if the subject is not answered immediately... hope the post here are enough to answer your questions.. otherwise, if this topic will be closed without answers, im sure it will be asked over and over again in the future... smiley

Yup.. i agree with ground zero...
it would lessen the number of players playing on a room..
which might also confuse other players..
and besides the "type 1 and 2" system (as ground zero said) is "great and simple" already

friday 21/12/2007

Please clos subject this i mad a mistake

saturday 15/12/2007

I have one problem with the stated xp chart. According to it if you do a KO you get 2 * pills left, however I am not getting this. For this to be in effect do you have to do a ko in first 3 rounds, and if you KO in 4th it doesnt count?

thursday 13/12/2007

FLASH34CK and Chainz no free places sorry, close this topic smiley

tuesday 11/12/2007

Hi it appened 2 me 2 and ur not bad at english lol

sunday 09/12/2007

Hi welcome to the forums. Sadly there is no official guild wars but some guilds can organize tournaments for their guild members or against other guilds.

Create a subject