saturday 08/12/2007

I got 32nd place in a tourney, but my winnings haven't come yet. Also, while I was playing, my points didn't show.

friday 07/12/2007

Yeah, I love Nightmare. Ielena is supposed to look like her lvl 1 self.

tuesday 04/12/2007

Clintcity.org's encyclopedia is updated and needs your card reviews! Please stop by, log in and rate each card. Leave a comment as to what your opinion of the card is and when and where to use it.

The Clintcity.org admin staff will be going through each card and adding tags. Tags allow you to see what cards are connected to what other cards. i.e. A Award and Reine are partners, Chloe and Havok are lovers, etcs.

monday 03/12/2007

Maybe some day we will continue

sunday 02/12/2007

Tourney is ova...close this thread

sunday 25/11/2007

hot 52 messages

First of all this subject doesn't belong here and has already gone too far

And to clarify some things...
Indeed the next collector cards will be the soleil characters, as memento mori said, the cards were introduced on the basis of a contract with Soleil (the cards are characters from soleils comic books) and all Soleil characters become cr after 6 month.

As for other collector cards, this is really an information that the staff cannot provide to the players, it would only mean a way to allow some players to buy stocks of those cards and gain a lot after they become collector cards.

It's true that the moderators are just normal players with some duties in the game. It's also true that the moderators know some of the new things that are going to happen well before other players, it's normal to first get feedback and to beta test some features with a limited group of players.

But it's equally true that no moderator will "leak" any of those informations to other players, so please stop making false claims and speculations.

I'm closing this subject now because it doesn't belong here and the discussion clearly has no end in sight.

friday 23/11/2007

Kerry 6/6 courage : stop bonus (4*)
Mark 6/1 +2 life /damage (3*)
Lobo 5/6 (3*)
Ghoub 6/7 (3*)

In my observation, the clan with the most cards (for ex. your opponent has 4 sentinel cards and you also have 4 sentinel cards in hand) the background will show the police station or the sentinels back ground.smileysmiley

tuesday 20/11/2007

I dont like it... Maybe i can make something else? like that in wordpress?

Hi king trex can u tell me about your self i wanna hear back im princessazin

monday 19/11/2007

U just say "I'm in dude" ...or crate one xD

sunday 18/11/2007

SORRY ALL BUT WE DIDNT HAVE ENOGH PEOPLE SO I AM OFFICALLY TERMINATING THE TOURAMENT I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER ONE IN A FEW HOURS AFTER I GET ALL THE STUFF STRIGHT LIKE THE RULES AND DATES PLESE SIGN UP FOR MY NEXT ONE AND I PROMISE I WONT CLOSE IT DOWN OUT OF NOWHERE

We're sorry but not for the moment ..

thursday 15/11/2007

Well how do you know who is the best?like in daily tourny they will update the ranking every now and then..but if guild?

saturday 10/11/2007

Yes, at last ...

This is one of the improvements that UR was nedding a long time ago...

Keep it up

Leeeeet meeeeeeeeeeee play pleasse

friday 09/11/2007

Check it out here: http://www.tcgplayer.com/db/game_review.asp?AID=2008&PID=33&DBID=4

wednesday 07/11/2007

Ye sounds like a good idea to me too , as new players that join the game can never catch up on the ones that play this game for months ...

saturday 03/11/2007

friday 02/11/2007

Verfarkas
0-Sven-Evo
Littletk WMD
CBM Darko EVO
Nitz52 LoA
WhiseyjackLoA
Noahsark12195
0ET-Jade
Kirko_DVM
0ET-james19
Unnothesaviour
Desert Rabbit
LeaFar
0 Jellyfish 0
Nialboy
Lucifer_wmd
RulzBreaker
0ET-JiMbO786
DarkAssault
0LET_QJON
0ET_PRiNCeSS
DE-warr kid
Hunterkiller
Killingshadow
NiggazLV
0VLET_QJONKA

Ok so you are 26 smiley Inscriptions closed I create a new topic with the groups smiley

Create a subject