friday 12/10/2007

1 messages

What are they for? : Well they promote camaraderie among the players and help them hone their skills.

Can you allow only certain people involved? : Well yes if you are the organizer you can choose who will participate. It your talking about Daily Tournaments everybody can join them as long as your playing in the proper room and on the proper time.

How do you award prizes for the winners of said tournaments? :They put the cards in your private sell and you have to buy them for 50 clintz. For Daily Tournament prizes are awarded automatically.

Can the creator join in the tournament?: Yes

Can just anyone create a tournament?: Yes anyone who has resources can.

thursday 11/10/2007

LOL ... view etcha's profile first before u take any actions..haha

etcha... hahahahaha....
im sorry but your username, it makes me laugh..LOL

goodluck to all..

tuesday 09/10/2007

Ok people i had some problems with my acountsmiley( it was stollen and all my messages have beeen deleted please pm me again who want to join i`m hapy i got my password back....smiley

How about lower?

sunday 07/10/2007

I want to make tournament,but i need some help.i dont have much cards but for now i have leviatonn,vladimir,dr saw....

if you want to help me plz donate some card and yoin our tournament...

joining?

rules:25 stars,no doubles,no soleils...

p.s.send me deck if you are in....

gunner_srb

Can the admins please close this topic. Thank You

friday 05/10/2007

Pierce, he's saying, athat before they nerfed EVO during a tournament, people would get full points for that card leveling.
just like before they nerfed the KO bonus, people would be getting an extra 30 points per battle just from not using any pillz for a KO.
so, if you had all level 4 cards nearly level 5, each one would give their points when they level, which is 40 now, i don't know what it was then...
so back in the day... you'd see people with Battle points... Over Nine Thousand!!!...

thursday 04/10/2007

Isn't that what he just ask? o.O

wednesday 26/09/2007

3 messages

Well you can never have too many tournaments going on, why not check some of the other tournament posts in this section and use them as a guide line to set up your tournamet. Or if you are just looking to enter a tournament once again all you have to do is check some ones posts, I'm sure there are a few tournaments who need a few more members.

monday 17/09/2007

?e je gdo slovenc je naj boljšismiley

monday 10/09/2007

Did this tourney start yet...sum PM me

thursday 06/09/2007

Can anyone help me organize a tournament?Iwould really like that.Thank you anyway.

smileysmileysmiley

wednesday 05/09/2007

Hell yeah!!! hmmmn...
well
goodluck to all ov us....
gg to all!!!

Hey, interesting idea. I'm up for the challenge, of course. Sven, game on! smiley

monday 03/09/2007

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DIDNT FIGHT,I DUNNO WUT TIME THIS TOURNAMENT IS GOING TO START.

saturday 01/09/2007

wednesday 29/08/2007

sunday 12/08/2007

No comment,peace my friends.
I just "taught" myself how to do the winning from time to time,i am not cheating(you can even call the mods/admins in the game).Just like a song,has its chords and pluckings,i try to "didscover".I am not a guy who used to copy people's work or strategies.
You said no refuse,of course i am playing evo and at the bio there refuse means no refuse on elo.I knew it from the very first point of this thread was to target my name because i won lots of tournament this week.
PERIOD.I call my friend to close the subject and let him decide if he blacklist you or not.

thursday 26/07/2007

I'm in too !!!

monday 23/07/2007

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED lol seriously , it obvious nuthin gonna come out of it except confusion

Create a subject