I have unlocked the 4th missions: Inflict 18 damages with Zodiack and have inflicted that many damage with him but nothing happened in the progress at all (it is as if I have not unlocked that mission). Anyone knows why this happens?
I messed up too: ends Thurs Feb 20th
Luke: people with the same score are ordered chronologically - unfortunatelly starting from the newest to the oldest
Groupie, si jamais ton bug persiste, tu as la possibilité de hanger de langue en haut de la page sous l'onglet coomunity.
Took me a while to find a deck I liked but once I did I went 12-6 in it and got 180 points in the 35 games. First time playing Coliseum. I like it. Its easy to get top 500.
Finally got this character, so glad...
After which post aftershock traumatic stress disorder.
Probably because of the hacking event. Since Inferno Tag Team Festival also booted the coliseum away for it's duration.
Mefisto + huracan
opening with mefisto puts a ton of pressure on your opponent. 8 power and SOB means it will be a pill fight your opponent cannot really afford to lose.
if he was 8/3 +5 i think more people would run him and that would not make him overpowered, just stupidly dangerous
I think the last one is sooooooooooooo difficult since i only have Eugene to solve the mission
They use the time they use where they live.
My questions to TOP5 players -
1) Did you expect you will finish in top5 before the Colliseum start ?
2) What deck did you play ? (please give us a link)
3) What was your strategy ?
4) What was the best and the worst moment in the Coliseum ?
5) What would you recommend to other players in next Colliseum ?
Here are the answers -
1) No.I wanted to be in top 100 or top 50 and I hoped to win some few clintz
2) Coliseum.Дека добра=)
4) I give you some interesting moments,i thing they are interesting
aaa) http://floomby.ru/s1/K4wCjX +25 points for me
bbb) http://floomby.ru/s1/p4wxrP Good start,but...http://floomby.ru/s1/q4wxEU
ccc) http://floomby.ru/s1/r4w2yd Only +6,but it was hard
ddd) 1st round http://floomby.ru/s1/e4wjwn I havent screen of full match +21 points
eee) http://floomby.ru/s1/F4wjbN. Perfect play with Boohma,but I lose this match
fff) http://floomby.ru/s1/64wc7N It was a 34th match.And my sop is a Russian player :O.I was a nervous+I lose 50/50 and result-0 points Lose at the end of my game in coliseum and against Russian player upset me.
ggg) http://floomby.ru/s1/n4w2nf Knockout was so close...
5) Believe yourself and play more often in the coliseum=)
1) when i played the first 5 matches,i decide if its possible to win or not sometimes i lose 4 out of 5 matches,so its boring to play to the end,but sometimes i win everything and its possible to win the coliseum.
2) The deck was mono Jungo with filler.
4) The best moment was if i won with a 11 stars hand against a 16 stars hand xDD,the worst moment was my last match,because of that i couldnt win the coliseum
1) No, just wanted to make 1500 clints;
3) Win fast and with a lot of life;
4) The best: all the wins; the worst: the last game i was anxious and could made second in the tournment!
5) Adapt the strategy if you start losing, be patient, and have lots of luck, like me!
_ Arno _
1. No i didn't expect to finish in top 5, i just play to be in tp 30
3.I get no precise strategy, i'll adapt my playing with my cards and my oponent cards
4. The best moment of this colieum was my victory 19-0, and the worst is when i saw a one shot killer for the first time against me, they will be out of this format
5.Nothing to recommand for the others players
It looks like playing Jungo was good idea ...
The value of CR's are going to fall, now that they arnt actual CR's anymore
It means you can still get the new Crs from them
I discovered by accident that you only need to do damage with Boohma during a fight that you KO your opponent... Needles to say when I found this out... It made #3 much easier.
Noel cards (ive been around since hawkins noel) were always available from packs the day it released.
there was not really a window of days, just log on 4 months later and find the link and it would work
brampah noel link is still up. but for some reason this one has a problem. has anyone actually contacted customer service for this?