Before contacting the support team, you should first check our knowledge base, the answers to the frequently asked questions (FAQ) are there.
Your browser doesn't support the file upload. You are always able to send your request, but you cannot join screenshot. If you want to send screenshot, you may update your browser.
When Copper Cr was told his dog had exceptional abilities, he didn't believe it straight away. However, you can't ignore the evidence and William really isn't like any other dog…
Slify Titan Wise Men Distracted
Wednesday 24/03/2010, 19:41
William - 5/4 with -4 opp attack, min 1 (ability) and +8 attack (bonus)
- 4 damage (6 with fury) is ok.
- William is one of those double attack manipulators, which is cool. 0 pills and he already has a virtual attack difference of 17.
- With a min of 1, he forces quite a few of Uppers, Montana, and Sakrohm to use a pil.
- Of course, his best feature is his usefulness at lvl1. William is the strongest lvl1 filler for Sentinel and possesses a 13 attack off the bat.
- Problem is, at lvl3, his power is pretty bad.
- In addition, SoB and SoA hurt the manipulation
- At lvl1, his damage is bad, although that is not the point.
Overall: 6/10. You can't grade William based on his lvl3 stat alone. His lvl3 form is defeated by almost every other 3* in sentinel for sure. However, lvl1 is here he strives in ELO. That said, William does have competition from guys like John, Tobbie, and Klaus. A very good filler if you need the power over the damage though
TnT_PRDG Master TRiNiTY
Thursday 28/04/2011, 14:31
This guy's been out since forever...
Rate green if your waiting for him to become CR
Thursday 20/11/2008, 21:28
Woah, woah, woah... some peeps are implying that William is a BAD card. I scoff at such peeps.
William won't see a LOT of play with experienced players (level 25+), but let's break his skills down to the basics:
1. He's sort of usable at level 1 in a mono-Sentinels deck (5/1 with +8 attack could actually win sometimes)
2. He's similar (yet inferior) to Skiner, in that he can be played without pillz, yet force your opponent to invest 2-3 pillz in order to win.
3. He's a dog with sidearm-training. Duh.
Let's be honest: William is average-to-above-average. Don't dispute me!!
IM_Arina Hero Immortality
Wednesday 08/09/2010, 10:34
Dj Korr has Taham
Copper has William
Bronx Bomber Novice
Friday 05/06/2009, 17:33
Ability: -4 attack min 1
Bonus: +8 attack
- 5 power is pretty low in a competitive elo or DT deck.
- 4 damage is also pretty low for good decks.
- His attack modifier is a small -4 min 1 which is almost nothing
- They just came out with Arkn for the GHEIST which is 5 power 4 damage but Arkn's ability is -10 attack min 5 and Arkn is a 2*.
- There are far more better 3* cards that the sentinels can offer starting with Dayton, John, Luis, and Skiner is better than william.
- And the weirdest thing is that William is more expensive than all of the other cards that are better than him.
- The only reason someone would use this card is because they are tired of using boring cops and wanna switch it up by have a super kool dog with a rifle and night vision goggles.
- This card could be used if he was a 2* even then william would in best case scenario be second if not third or fourth.
I rate cards by the other cards that the clan can offer at there lvl.
(best) Melvin, Dayton, John, Skiner, Luis, Carlos, William, Robin, Amy, Josh (worst)
4/10 After looking at the other 6 cards that in my opinion are better than William.
guest Urban Rivals Staff
Friday 16/09/2011, 20:14
This card is a common that I never see get played. There are better sentinel 3*s. Why is it 700?
Rate everyone else red if you agree.
spooky899 Senior Shasters good Guild
Saturday 03/03/2012, 15:31
i have wiliam and hes good but i really didt know he wwas good on leavel 1 i had him at level 3 so yeah
Monday 05/05/2008, 12:16
hmmmmm a dog with a rifle and night vision that lokks like the guy from splinter cell...yeah........
Saturday 04/12/2010, 03:37
William be a good boy and go CR.
Shihen Imperator SMCC Rivals
Thursday 13/01/2011, 00:02
Now Astrid has Wurmhol
F4tb01_vn Imperator .G.N.O.L
Saturday 28/05/2011, 09:00
Dregn has Krung !
Dobbs Ld Hero Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 16/07/2014, 03:01
better than martha
Wednesday 18/06/2008, 01:02
William is in Z drone when Z drone is level 1 Which is cool
Tuesday 24/08/2010, 15:44
i love william
Hula_Daisy Colossus Masters of Battle
Monday 04/04/2011, 00:16
i think William has the shortest character Bio